Reviews for A Voice in the Dark
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 7/9
Great story. Just wish that someone would write a crossover revealing Nick Yemana's death be not from illness, but a bullet fired at him by Alistair Crane of the small new England seaport town of Harmony from "PASSIONS"? It is a possibility, and as the years go by, Inspector Frank Luger, Officer Carl Levitt, Det. Sgt. Arthur Dietrich, and Det. Sgt. Phil Fish, retired, also become victims of Crane for trying to stop his flow of narcotics into the greater New York City area.
KathyG chapter 1 . 5/19
I remember this episode; I was just a teenager when it aired. I'm just wondering, who was talking to Wojo, encouraging him to come back? The way your story reads, it wasn't Levitt.
Sally chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I think your story is great! I can see this scene happening I my mind and it is very much in keeping with the show.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good job.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Thanks for posting that. "Barney Miller" was one of my favorite show when it was on and I haven't seen it in ages. But you really capture the spirit of that show and I like your characterization of Wojo. Thanks again, Beth Palladino
LillianLockhart chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Hehe, this was really fun to read even though I don't know much about the show. Makes me want to read more of your work.
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
is this a Barney-the-ugly-purple-dinosaur fic?
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
One of my favorite shows. I loved your story. I'm hoping more people will "discover" this show. Please continue your writing!
eklektik chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I like this story. I could 'hear' the characters speaking the dialogue as I read it. I would also like to see more Barney fanfiction. It's still one of my favourite shows. Yours is the only one here, yet it looks like there should be two stories. Maybe it's a hint to the rest of us to get writing some!
Capra124 chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Wonderful fic. Wojo's my favorite of the group. And I think this get's his personality down rather well...*grins*
marylinusca chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I too like Barney Miller and this is a good story. I hope you'll write another one - after you finish the one you know we're waiting for. - Your colleague from another tunnel.
TXMedic chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
I loved it. That's one of my favorite episodes. I, too, would love to see more "Barney Miller" fanfic on the net. Even after all these years, I love to watch that show. Good job.
Ciara chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
This sucks.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
That was good! I remember that episode and your missing scene absolutely rings true!

Keep up the good work. Looking foreward to seeing more Barney Miller stories.

Amy
ACS chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This story did a great job of filling out a scene that was only mentioned - not shown - in the original episode. I really like the way you used this opportunity to show us the characters through Wojo's eyes! The dialogue, both the serious and the bantering, rang true. Would love to see another story from this very perceptive author!