Reviews for Boys Like Girls
So cool if Holly ended up at the party and started jelling
lakshya motiani chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
good i kind of like holly.
hannibal1996 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
When are you going to update? I really enjoy this.
FanFicLover chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Excellent! Can't wait to read the end!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Loved it update soon!
FAME chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
This story has a nice pacing. It's a great story! It'll be fantastic if you continued this. Good Job!
josh chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
pleas make another one
Aurora chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I check every week if you have updated but you haven't. WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? I really like this,I like the fact that you include I like Angie and Patty (don't get why everybody hates her).
Poor Rodrick,his little brother is better friends with his crush than him. xD

When you wrote "He remembered the times when little girls were told that boys picked on them because they liked them. Maybe the same dynamic was taking place." what did you mean?Patty picking on Greg is her way to tell him she loves him?Or Patty threating Greg not to see Holly means she has a lesbian crush on Holly?
But I hope Patty has a crush on Greg (Holly is way too perfect,she seems fake)
Jadenfath chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Please update I love the stories
Emma Smith chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I love Holly Hills
LovelyLittleStrawberry chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I'm fascinated in what's gonna happen! Please write another chapter!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Finish I loved your story please continue.
AlwaysAwake12 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
wow, I'm hooked on this already! Update soon
TatesLikeViolet chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
aksjdka where are you? just so you could update this, i'm gonna say my crappy idea

since angie and greg are gonna hang out there should be a part where they almost kissed but then greg decided not to kiss her because of the thought that his brother would beat him up... yknow something like that.. when greg got home rodrick found out he came from angie then they'll argue then greg would stand up to him and tell him he liked her then rodrick will leave him THEN the love triangle would now start..

Please? update
Ted chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Greg and holly should get in a fight I would read that same with lots of other people