Reviews for Scarlet Eyes
giboh92 chapter 2 . 7/13
Update soon...
Zeta710 chapter 2 . 6/3
Dude... It's been a few years... You just done with it or what
okhuj chapter 2 . 2/27
This is a verry good story plz continue
PugTheMagician chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I like what little of this story is here. I like how you explained mikoto still being alive, a birth defect is a reason i havent come across before. I like that you had naruto be friends with the uchiha siblings and am interested in the suposed sensei student relationship naruto and itachi had. I like how you showed that the kyuubi was partly the reason naruto isn't experiencing chakra exhaustion though i do wonder about that. Kakashi is a jonin and yet he gets exhausted after a hour of sharingan usage and yet mikoto only mentioned he had reserves to make chunin jealous. I like that you had hitomi be shutout around her mother after the events of the massacre. I also liked how you showed that everyone was a bit aprehensive about his eyes being those of itachis. I loved how you had mikoto slap sarutobi to give him a backbone. I wonder, did she know about the coup plot? I hope you return to this in the future, i look forward to seeing how this progresses
MusicLoverFC chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Please update as soon as possible!
Shadowarrior13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This very good, please continue
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
I always found it weird that only a few fanfic stories ever do anything with Naruto's affinity for seals, since that is what his clan was most noted for. I mean really, Fuinjutsu in the hands of a capable user(Oruchimaru for example) is very dangerous, while in the hands of a master(we will use Minato for this one) it is down right terrifying in its capabilities.
That should have been like a flame to a moth for Naruto, even just a storage scroll would have triggered his ability. Now he has a Sharingan which has the distinct possibility of being able to turn into a Rinnagan due to his Uzumaki/Senju connections of blood like Nagato. Though it is possible for Naruto to gain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan due to the regeneration Naruto has from his bloodline and being a container of a tailed beast.
loneonyxwolf chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Wait what? Itachi is part of Naruto's mind now? This got good..PLEASE CONTINUE
InfectedElite chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
You sir, are a dick with that cliffie. And not updating it over 2 years.
246vili chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Good chapter. And nice cliffhanger at the end. Makes me wonder what the hell Itachi was planning at the night of the Massacre.
246vili chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Not a bad story. So Naruto saved the life of Sasuke's twin sister and lost his eye in the process just to get Itachi's M. Sharingan as a thank you. This situation is screaming for Danzo to go bitch and try to get Naruto in his "canceled" ROOT.
JTruth chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
PLEASE! *Gets down on knees* UPDATE!
Agrond chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
An interesting plot, usually Naruto obtain the Sharingan because he's blood-related to the Uchiha, but this time the Sharingans were tranplanted. Plus we have what could be a Naruto-Hitomi (or can I say Fem!Sasuke) pairing and Itachi is still alive in the bonde's mind... Will he discover the truth behind the massacre?
Brehze chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Amazing story please continue
mangekyou master 1999 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
love the story. But I'm curious is naruto going to find a way to avoid blindness? And on top of that are his mangekyou abilities going to be the same as Itachi's? any ways update soon dying to read another chapter ja ne!