Reviews for You Gotta Be Kidding
Kathy chapter 18 . 3/23
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, poor exasperated Sam and the things those boys got up to was so much fun, so cute and clever, witty comments, great dialogue, I know you wrote this years ago but I just read it and wanted to let you know, OMG the office uncle sammy of the fun police and hs fun detection bitchface, that was all so incredibly funny, literally had to stop myself from laughing right out loud. I'm enjoying all your stories and hope you get this review to motivate you to please please keep on writing and sharing, thanks
XxIrisxX chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
OMG How do you come up with these? ‘Boobi da boobi da‘? You have no idea how that and Cas‘ monotonous warning while firing his lasers made me cackle! Like the REST of the story! You have a gift, I tell you. YOU‘RE A MIRACLE!
Raven265 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Dean tied to a tree LOL :) Love it!
Shisa3 chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Cas is the most epic babysitter ever!
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
My only question is how does one fit a horse into a bathtub?
Storm.Gazer chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Awesome, absolutely amazing.
captainbartholomew chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
This story is one of the best deaging stories that I have ever read. I tip my cap to you. Throughout this entire thing I found myself laughing aloud and making odd noises at the comments that young Dean and Bobby had.
The best part though was the whole Bigfoot thing with Sam. I was literally in hysterics as the boys tried to find out he was a Bigfoot. Awe *wipes away tear from eye* that was great. And plus Jimi is pretty awesome too. Poor Sam, I think he is going to need some therapy after this one. I know how kids can be (I babysit part-time) especially kids around this age... such interesting ideas they have...
I'm so happy I stumbled onto the Jimiverse, I greatly look forward to reading more of your work and keep being awesome! :)
Crucis chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
This story was freakin' hysterical! I laughed out loud so many times, my niece came to check on me! Thank you so for all the fun. This is great and on my favorits.
SARA1988 chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
alerted and favord
TheBlueOrleans chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
work has it blocked. killjoy fun-police.

"stop having fun!"

bollocks.

will try to get further on my "autobio of sorts" now.
ShamelessHussy chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
I like the ominous ending here! I was getting restless when Castiel seemed to be having to easy of a time with the resident rapscallions.
ShamelessHussy chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I'm in luv with wee Bobby already!
ccase13 chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
Sam really did a heroic job in this one and he managed to get Patrick the he-witch to quit playing poker for mortal lives as long as he lived.
alicia chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
this story is beyond hallarious! Thank you.
Steelhorse67 chapter 20 . 10/27/2011
I seriously need to go a&e after reading this one to have my sides stiched back together. What a handful the underwear avengers are. I so love cass' interactions with them, he had the patience of a saint, well an angel, and the big foot storyline, so freaking hilarious!