Reviews for Disappointment
Pharies chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
So good! I was so excited at the end of the season when they kissed, and we get another season in the winter instead of having to wait until next summer? Can't wait to see if you inspired to write more )

zebraboymom chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Looooved it! You know Nico just has to be a good kisser. Loved the way you extended the scene. It will be a long wait until January. Keep writing in the meantime.
Lisa1972 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I loved where you stopped this! I can't wait for the next season to see what happens but I'm hoping against hope that Dani picks Nico & not Matt...
Angels-heart1 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
YAY! THANK YOU! What a great chapter to read on my birthday! THANKS! Loved reading it.
Icky Boodles chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Yum, on top of tasty wrapped in delicious sexiness, I heart you dear reader with your penned (typed) words. I look forward to the next update.
JenB chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I love your story right up until the end. It seems like it needs one more chapter to get us to a happier ending where Dani and Nico finally communicate their mutual feelings.
Pharies chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
;-;

I hope there's more to this. A sequel or something.

I was liking that this was different, yes going with the season, but different. I hope there's more to this, or something )

Great job )

buns1974 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Aww poor Nico and such a sad ending.
onyxcareles chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Oh my you can't leave it there but I know you have too. Thanks for a great story. Hope for more stories soon.
Angels-heart1 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Great story :)
Figgalina chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
So sad. Like two ships passing in the night. This is kind of the feeling I was getting from the finale. This was good, hope to see more from you.
HouseBroken chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
LOVED IT
JackSam chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Good chapter. Add more soon.
Pharies chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Hmmm...the development is slow, but that's not a bad thing. In fact, I prefer it.

Can't wait to see what comes next )

JackSam chapter 4 . 9/11/2011