Reviews for The Vampire in the Planet of the Apes
savannaharaiza chapter 3 . 1/15
I really like this story. Please continue it. You know what's interesting, the kid who played Owen is in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
sephchipmunk chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
QUITTER
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
An interesting plot idea for a cross over. It makes sense that a vampire would survive though it seems that you might have let this fic go though. Regardless, a great idea.
icecatfire chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
please update it's interesting.
snapeissexy chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I hope u update soon its very good so far
snapeissexy chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I hope u update soon its very good so far
Holly9737 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
love the story would love for some more :)
NewBlueTrue chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
This is really cool. I think it's real funny how the humans once treated the apes the same way and now they're getting the same treatment in the story. I do have one question though, in one of the chapters you mentioned the girl bring the only blond, are the primitives(humans) in this story all dark skinned or something? Nice grammar. Can't wait for the next update.
NoOneYouDontKnow chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
This has been a very intriguing read so far. I've watched one of the older movies, but didn't really get into it. Looking forward to reading more of this, though. Keep it up!
Mecha74 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Not sure what happened, the review below is supposed to be mine but it didn't recognize my username for some reason.

Anyway, I'm adding this to my alert list so that the next chapter won't sneak by me like this one did.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Whoops! Didn't realize that you added a new chapter to this, my bad.

The way that Abby managed to get blood from the human in the adjacent cell to hers was pretty clever.

Thought it was both sad and fitting that after all this time Abby still grieved for Owen.

Loved the name she gave the primitive boy at the end.

Another great chapter, please continue, I really wish more people would check out the crossover section.
Mecha74 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Okay, she's basically, taking Taylor's place I see. Did you intend to follow the same plot as the first Apes film or were you going to take the story in a different direction?

Good lord! If the Apes thought that a human that could merely talk turned their world upsidedown, just wait till they get a load of Abby! XD

Twas short but fun to read.

Here's hoping that you continue this and that you get more reviews too, stuff in the crossover section tends to be overlooked sometimes.

Good work! :)
Mecha74 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
When I first saw this I assumed that it was a crossover based on the new 'Rise Of The Apes' film, but as I read on I realized, hey, we've got an old school fan here! Just like me!

Holy crap! Abby's become a super daywalker flesh eating zombie! I joke of course, but her new abilities certainly are a mix of various things it would seem.

Tis sad that Owen is dead, but there was always that possibilty. Lots of fans like to assume that she would turn him, but there was always the chance that he would simply stay human and age until death came from any number of causes.

It was interesting that drinking the mutant blood gifted her in some ways but made her weaker in others, nicely done.

So ot looks like you've put her in Taylor's situation, should prove interesting.

Great chapter, moving on to the second one now.
bellehillary chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
i never got into the planet of the apes but i will get into your story job!
bellehillary chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
i like it. i always wonder if vampires will survive the zombies and everything else in between.