Reviews for Having Edge
Aww I love their growing relationship with no real conversation between them. It was so naturally realistic.
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 10/11
That was adorable! Would've been awesome if there was more. Love it.
Mekuhonoo chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh, boy. I could use some more of that!
masqueyells chapter 1 . 5/19
I can't explain how happy this makes me. Gives me so many feels, they're characterised amazingly, and it's written so well!
soniyamalik444 chapter 1 . 4/23
how can he walks away.. sasuke yoooouuuuuuu. Please make it multi charters i want to know they will open up with eachothers.. arranged marriages are so complicated seriously
forgetmenotlovely chapter 1 . 2/12
It's been a while since my first read. The second time was just as good, if not better, because I had a better idea of what to look for. You truly are an amazing story teller. The language is beautiful; some lines make me Sasuhina moments have always had weight, and have spanned the entire emotional spectrum. Their first kiss was passionate and full of adrenaline, and was especially satisfying for the reader. Their agreement to fight for each other was simply beautiful.

The supporting characters add so much flavor. I love Ino and her complexity. Sakura's character development really surprised me as well. A good comparison was made between her and Orochimaro. Her character was also telling when she expressed her views on the layered nature of loyalty. Sai is, well, Sai. I'm not liking Naruto's character as much, because it feels the same from chapter to chapter. His banters with Sasuke are funny, but I think they could also be used more sparingly. I'm going to save my review on Itachi for another chapter. He's...sexy and frustrating, to say the least. You could say this is my way of making up for reviews that I should have done a long time ago; this story really deserves all the adoration.
makarina chapter 1 . 1/22
I love ~it ,I wish there was more to it , even if it was another one shot (sequel)
AnayHyuugaSakamaki chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Just great! Loved it.
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Aw, that was so cute~
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This was cute, wish there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
loved it! good job 3
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Did he do that just to mess with her?