Reviews for Having Edge
That was pretty cute!
athena0137 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
aaaa..
cool sasuke..
i love sasuhina stories you've made..
Kinara23 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Aww so cute,!
heza-chan24 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Why am I just now reading this story?! What utterly cute and sweet read!
LavenderBoots chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was absolutely adorable. Thank you!
Lila-me chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hi, Bullwinkle'sLady :)
I know you posted this story quite some time ago, so I'm not sure you'll ever get to see this comment, but I sure hope so; I really liked your story! I'm not very eloquent, so my review isn't as flattering as I'd like it to be, but I'm a pretty good sketcher, so I've made you a present: I hope you don't mind, but I've sketched several scenes from this story. Please check them out; they're all titled "Having Edge" and can be found on deviantart. com. I hope you enjoy them!
narutofreak23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I like the ending, it was good! :) :p
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Utterly sweet and believable.
bekkivobekki chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OHMAGAWD i love it! You shuld continue this story...i wuld tottaly read it!
mauia88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Every time! Oh how I love the way you write SasuHina. My favorite author no doubt! Oh the feels! I'm happy there are writers like you that write for this crack couple.
Felix02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
No! Damn you leaving off with that sweet ending. I want to read more. Anyway, loved it. Super cute and well written.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Bwahahahaha! Sasuke always have specific reset buttons. Itachi with his pokes and Hinata with her quick pecks. I'm amused at how distracted he got. Pfft. Of course he'll get his revenge. He has his pride after all. This particular fandom has crazy powers of persuasion. I'm liking sasuhina more and more..eeep!
HanaChou chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
sweet and cute! thumbs up, you made me smile for awhile
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahhh.. I love it! I like everything about it.. and the end. I wish for another one-shot continuation with more kisses and all if you aver have the inspiration or desire to write it. I would happily read it. )
Moulin-Roulette chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This piece of work has a very peculiar atmosphere between characters, almost bordering awkwardness - which is played off very nicely to demonstrate the progression in Hinata's and Sasuke's relationship. Job well done! This was executed very nicely and while some parts seemed rushed, I can tell that deep thought was taken into account while this was being written. Thank you for posting this!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »