Reviews for Having Edge
eirame chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hello,

I appreciated this story so much that I decided to keep its references in a quiet corner of my browser, to re-read it a few times in order to better savour the gradual evolution of their relationship. I'm just a bit sad because, even if it is complete, I still felt it is a bit too short (I can be quite an insatiable reader !).

Thank you for your story and may you never lack inspiration.

Eirame
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AHHHH! . .
I just wanted to continue reading!
Cam277 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AAARGH! T_T this was way too short but I loved it
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hehehe I love how you represented their relationship here. It's great to see Hinata making the first move and catching Sasuke off guard all the time. And him giving her a taste of her own medicine was just icing on the cake!
Heh you really set a good tone for this piece and showed just enough snapshots of their lives to really set up a quirky portrayal of their marriage. Very entertaining!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
:( tu fic daba para mas, para ser largo, esta super genial

me gusto mucho!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwwww cute. i loved it.
kreider chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwww!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
LOVED IT!
baka dark chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love how you kept sasuke in character from the very beginning of the story to the end! I'm glad Hinata was the first one that made a move instead of Sasuke although both of them are so quiet I doubt Sasuke would have actually made the first move so I was surprise when Hinata initiated it. Lol.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was so awsome!
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I didn't knowbyou had written so much. It was cute.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I like how you write SasuHina and really all of your stories are great, especially how you let the characters grow while letting them still be themselves. You have a talent
alwaysNaruHina chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So sweet! Beautiful story
lightxdark chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love the building romance between the two. There's one thing I don't understand, why does Sasuke have to do laundry at the end? Did i misread something?
kandita chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
It was nice...could have used another chapter or two
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »