Reviews for Having Edge
Felix02 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
No! Damn you leaving off with that sweet ending. I want to read more. Anyway, loved it. Super cute and well written.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Bwahahahaha! Sasuke always have specific reset buttons. Itachi with his pokes and Hinata with her quick pecks. I'm amused at how distracted he got. Pfft. Of course he'll get his revenge. He has his pride after all. This particular fandom has crazy powers of persuasion. I'm liking sasuhina more and more..eeep!
HanaChou chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
sweet and cute! thumbs up, you made me smile for awhile
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahhh.. I love it! I like everything about it.. and the end. I wish for another one-shot continuation with more kisses and all if you aver have the inspiration or desire to write it. I would happily read it. )
Moulin-Roulette chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This piece of work has a very peculiar atmosphere between characters, almost bordering awkwardness - which is played off very nicely to demonstrate the progression in Hinata's and Sasuke's relationship. Job well done! This was executed very nicely and while some parts seemed rushed, I can tell that deep thought was taken into account while this was being written. Thank you for posting this!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
haha. an amusing, in-character look at the progression of a relationship that wasn't chosen, but still works all the same. thanks for writing. liked reading it. :)
eirame chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hello,

I appreciated this story so much that I decided to keep its references in a quiet corner of my browser, to re-read it a few times in order to better savour the gradual evolution of their relationship. I'm just a bit sad because, even if it is complete, I still felt it is a bit too short (I can be quite an insatiable reader !).

Thank you for your story and may you never lack inspiration.

Eirame
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AHHHH! . .
I just wanted to continue reading!
Cam277 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
AAARGH! T_T this was way too short but I loved it
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hehehe I love how you represented their relationship here. It's great to see Hinata making the first move and catching Sasuke off guard all the time. And him giving her a taste of her own medicine was just icing on the cake!
Heh you really set a good tone for this piece and showed just enough snapshots of their lives to really set up a quirky portrayal of their marriage. Very entertaining!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
:( tu fic daba para mas, para ser largo, esta super genial

me gusto mucho!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwwww cute. i loved it.
kreider chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwww!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
LOVED IT!
baka dark chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love how you kept sasuke in character from the very beginning of the story to the end! I'm glad Hinata was the first one that made a move instead of Sasuke although both of them are so quiet I doubt Sasuke would have actually made the first move so I was surprise when Hinata initiated it. Lol.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »