Reviews for Having Edge
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I know it says that this fic is complete but I wish there was a sequel; the ending is sweet and nice but it kinda feels like there needs to be more...

oh wells but the fic itself is really good
crookshies chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow that was awesome i loved it :)

wished it wasnt just a one shot
nikol chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i hate and love this kind of stories. little dialogue and a lot of narration, but they are really sweet which is what i love about them. keep writing,from a fan.
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
update soon i have enjoyed it so far! pleassssssssse
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
super-adorable and wonderful. Really had me smiling :D I loved that Hinata decided that both of them could stay passive- so she kissed him. I love how it throws Sasuke off guard, and how she flies into his (not so open) arms at the end, and that *he* kisses *her*, finally, and then walks off to do laundry. hilarious. :D
Sasural chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was just adorable! Hinata taking the initiatiove on the marriage was really new and sweet. It's always an absolute joy to read your work:)

Thanks for this!
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aw, it's nice to see an arranged marriage fic that isn't super dramatic. It was nice and fluffy. Thanks for sharing!
Maika chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I am absolutely in love with this!

It screams Sasuke & Hinata, you've got their personalities spot on (in my opinion anyway) and that makes this so much better

This is very very lovely~
Djomar chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was really amazing :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was so well written, and mature. You've really matured as a write and your stories all have this fresh feel to them. Hard to describe, but always enjoyable (:
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow, you've really grown as a writer. There was great flow to this story, from the way the characters progressed to the way thoughts flowed with action.

I've always enjoyed your SasuHina. You bring a quirkiness to their relationship that is really endearing. I'm glad your still writing!

- L
MssRee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow! I totally love this!
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
beautifully written! i love how Hinata has some spunk in this story yet she still remains shy. her shyness is the main reason i adore her! awesome work :)
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
that was really cute!
Alis Volat Propris chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love the line "But Sasuke's lips were warm, contrary to her suspicions." This story is adorable.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »