Reviews for Getting Along
Meowmart01 chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm sorry, but the only reason I clicked on the story was... Well, I tried to read the summary, but I couldn't get past "the nations find out about the BO". I mean, I know it's referring to the Black Organization, but come on. You have to admit that, reading that excerpt out of context and without knowing what it's actually referring to, it's actually pretty funny.
animelover9890 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I hope you update this! It's really good. :)
YJV chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Can you update this?
KAM000 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD PLEASE ADD A NEW CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS!
RazedragonOAO chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Germany-Kazuha
Italy-Aoko
Canada-Saguru
Hayashi Mikako chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
1) China ends MOST sentences, not EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE with aru. Still, it was good that you caught that.
2) PURE OSMNESS I LOVE THIS STORY
3) HOW COME NONE OF THE COUNTRIES USE SUFFIXES (-san, -chan, -kun etc)
4) AHAHAH LOVE IT CONTINUE :D
gaineythegay chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I know that you haven't updated in a long time, but WOW this story is good. Would you consider continuing it again?
Cookie chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I ABSOLUTELY love your story! Although it is too bad you didn't continue it, but I would love it for you to continue!
Hiaennyddei chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I like his story, too bad you didn't continue it.
NovaOnigiri chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
... no thanks, I don't want a cookie. I'm fine.
anywayz, that was an awesome story.
keep it up!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
UWAAAAA! UPDATE PLEASE! DDX
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
It has a really good plot, but I may stop reading it if you don't update every now and then. The story's just a tiny bit confusing, as the POV changes sometimes.

LOL, Matthew ain't on the list XD

It's great Iggy and Koizumi-ama know each other, though I would really find it disturbing that they both use black magic if I were there. But most of all, I would be absolutely depressed that those DC Characters are stealing the attention of ALL my boyfriends...

But Kiku-chan started it T.T
GrimmAbsol chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So awesome!
Kris chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Oh god, my previous comment looks so wrong D: Why does writing on an ipod fuck so much up?
Kris chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
AmericaConan/Shinichi, CanadaAoko, ChinaSaguru, EnglandAkako, FranceKaito, GermanyHeiji, JapanRan, ItalyKazuha, RussiaAi God, I don't know D: