Reviews for Getting Along
KAM000 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD PLEASE ADD A NEW CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS!
RazedragonOAO chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Germany-Kazuha
Italy-Aoko
Canada-Saguru
Hayashi Mikako chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
1) China ends MOST sentences, not EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE with aru. Still, it was good that you caught that.
2) PURE OSMNESS I LOVE THIS STORY
3) HOW COME NONE OF THE COUNTRIES USE SUFFIXES (-san, -chan, -kun etc)
4) AHAHAH LOVE IT CONTINUE :D
Gainey chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I know that you haven't updated in a long time, but WOW this story is good. Would you consider continuing it again?
Cookie chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I ABSOLUTELY love your story! Although it is too bad you didn't continue it, but I would love it for you to continue!
Hiaennyddei chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I like his story, too bad you didn't continue it.
average-asian-teenager chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
... no thanks, I don't want a cookie. I'm fine.
anywayz, that was an awesome story.
keep it up!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
UWAAAAA! UPDATE PLEASE! DDX
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
It has a really good plot, but I may stop reading it if you don't update every now and then. The story's just a tiny bit confusing, as the POV changes sometimes.

LOL, Matthew ain't on the list XD

It's great Iggy and Koizumi-ama know each other, though I would really find it disturbing that they both use black magic if I were there. But most of all, I would be absolutely depressed that those DC Characters are stealing the attention of ALL my boyfriends...

But Kiku-chan started it T.T
GrimmAbsol chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So awesome!
Kris chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Oh god, my previous comment looks so wrong D: Why does writing on an ipod fuck so much up?
Kris chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
AmericaConan/Shinichi, CanadaAoko, ChinaSaguru, EnglandAkako, FranceKaito, GermanyHeiji, JapanRan, ItalyKazuha, RussiaAi God, I don't know D:
orange-kitteh chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Hello! I absolutely love the story you have so far and I would love it even more if you would continue updating it. I know you haven't updated it in a long time, but it has become one of my favorates. Please and thank you!
Simonana chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Great story! Let see I think Ai has Ivan. Ran has Yao. Hm... But who has Italy? Ah I will just let myself get surprised XD Write more soon!
Syrus07 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012