Reviews for Unplanned Incidents
Tsume is the best!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Adorable
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
This chapter makes me sad that Mouse died
PipeDream chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
OMG YES I LOVE THIS
Tsume is just amazing in Unplanned Paternity, and this demonstrates perfectly Why
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Really loved this.
I've read UP and such and let me tell you, you are a wonderful writer; don't listen to the idiots who think otherwise. I love these and will follow this one as well. I can't wait to read more :)
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
No, you did great. Love that kakashi went to hiashi for advice
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Lol, honestly loved this one
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Just finished the other unplanned fic and started on this one. I love when kakashi starts panicking about naruto's safety and reading his thought process while he was panicking about what if naruto had brain damage was hilarious.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
LOVE these little oneshots you've written. Your portrayal of the characters is one of the best i've seen so far in this giant naruto fandom. The way you write the characters is very believable. As in, i could see all this happening in the circumstances you set up.

And i don't why you thought you would get flamed but that 'fake' wave arc was AMAZING. My favourite one out of these oneshots to be honest.

And your depiction of the anbu are THE BEST. They have the skill level you would expect from anbu (i always thought canon anbu were so powered down) but also some little quirks that make them lovable characters.

And naruto is such a precious cinnamon roll in your story. Looking forward to any updates both in this mini-series and in the main story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
That was funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
when Kakashi catches Naruto you have him say "before he brained himself" instead of before he damaged himself or before he damaged his brain
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
OHMYGOD! I've first read Unplanned Paternity years ago, and I can't believe that I didn't find these mini stories then either. It was really really really satisfying to read about their daily lives and all. I really loved how much of a mother hen you made Kakashi be and the part with the missing nin and omg, especially the part when kakashi grabbed onto naruto not unlike a thumb sucking comfort! I hope you would write more!
NocturnalMorning chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
God this is cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Omg I love this. I think it's super cute how kakashi goes into papa bear mode and tears every fucking thing apart when it looks like natuto might suffer even the slightest graze. That moment when he was reprimanding the team and then automatically turn around and goes like- Love, are you okey? Just brilliant. Also, I love getting sasuke s pov, I just adore seeing him smirk at how kakadhi babies naruto to death, it just too cute