Reviews for Unplanned Incidents
noMuku chapter 3 . 1/27
So adorabable
Tamani chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Loved it! I still found it to be really funny, and something that I could have seen happening in the original fanfic versus the apple orchard picking thing they did
Manillalu chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
O gosh this hilarious. I love it when naruto hugs his daddy, especially when he's a little chibi. So freaking adorable. Oo! I know! I want to see when naruto loses his first tooth and an encounter with a tooth fairy. Haha! I love how you've gotten kakashi so overprotective over the kids, it's so endearing!
Lazuli chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Hahahaha! That was so awesome! I liked the nappy one, the talk and the wave arc the best. It would be cool if you wrote a drabble with the sex ed. That would give an absolute welth of awkward situations and misunderstandings. XD
Poor iruka-sensei...
SuomiTytt chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
:) Love the parental Kakashi! About the request I wrote to you, on Unplanned Paternity, coud you write it as a drabble here? Thanks, if you will consider this :)
Until the next update
-SuomiTytt-
Tralalala chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Dad Hiashi and mom Inuzuka. Too funny!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I really really really LOVE UP and this companion fic! I haven't been able to restrain myself from going and re-reading both quite a few times because I just can't get over how well-written it is and how good the storyline is! I've always had a real soft spot for Kakashi adopts Naruto fics and this is definitely numero uno by far! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you haven't abandoned them because they seriously are INCREDIBLE! If you do get around to these stories again, I'd really like a one-shot about Kakashi and Naruto having a proper argument that gets pretty angsty and then something cute when they make-up again. I feel that's the only thing I can ask from this fantastic story that hasn't already been included. In the meantime, I shall attempt to entertain myself with other fics until the next chapter...although it will be very challenging! Can't wait to see what happens during the Chuunin Exams arc and what will happen when Naruto eventually finds out the truth. Gotta love that angst!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I don't think Kakashi would be quite so aggressive towards the client. Pissed off, definitely, but Kakashi is a good shinobi and good shinobi don't just go and attack the client, no matter how angry. This is Parental!Kakashi though, so he definitely would have a very negative opinion of it. I don't know if Kakashi would be so openly protective over Naruto like that either. He'd be concerned, but not to the point of mothering him in public. When they're alone, definitely, out in the open- well, he's a good shinobi, isn't he? Good shinobi don't show their weaknesses and Naru shouldn't either. This was a very amusing read, I like the shortened Wave Arc. There are so many wonderful little inserts of humour that just make this read all the more...multifaceted? Yeah, I'll go with that.

I wanna request something angsty. Something endearingly angsty, with quite a bit of bloodshed and an injured Kakashi...possibly one of him coming home from a mission and Naruto finding him...and Sasuke and Sakura too (seeing their injured sensei). If this isn't too much trouble. I really love reading your work (both of you guys) and hope to read more (when I find the time to get through all this work I have _ It's slowly piling up...) Thanks!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
The omake was funny too. This was bittersweet...more bitter when taken in conjunction with the fact that Kakashi isn't really Naruto's father. I like the story he made up though. I can imagine that brooding canon!Kakashi would have been more blunt and brutal, but this was his own son, and his son had changed him...The part about contemplating their afterlives in heaven or hell, makes it even worse. The possibility of not being reunited, even after death, was crushing. I really, really loved this.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Stating it bluntly is totally and very epically in character for Kakashi. Naruto's reaction was perfect! Later though, we find out that this was the way to go, especially since Naruto deals very well with the thought of being a mission baby- as we see in Unplanned Paternity (a convo with Sakura and Sasuke over romance and mission babies). This was fluffy, but I always felt that maybe Kakashi would focus on the darker forms of intercourse- although, this is his son and also the first time his son learned about it...and this Naruto doesn't use Sexy Jutsu all the time, because he was raised by Kakashi and not influenced by who-knows-what...and both parties are younger, MUCH younger. Really amusing read!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I don't know if I missed the implication, but whatever, it was SO FRICKEN ENDEARING. He's so cute! And yes, Kakashi does indeed kick butt! Oh the thought of Kakashi putting a shirt like that on Naruto is too fluffy a thought for me to handle!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Awh Naruto's a little demon! Somehow I knew Kakashi would be the solution- well, he knew the solution, which is close enough. So much fluffiness! Especially at Naruto's recognition of Kakashi.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Fluffy and really great. Fits very well with the main storyline! Don't have any requests yet...but looking forward to reading the others!
alia00 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
it's a very good drabbes
Jerex chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Great story, very hilarious, I'd think an ANBU team would easily be able to capture Zabuza even if Haku was helping him and wouldn't be fooled by his mist Hunter Nin disquise.