Reviews for Unplanned Incidents
LOVE these little oneshots you've written. Your portrayal of the characters is one of the best i've seen so far in this giant naruto fandom. The way you write the characters is very believable. As in, i could see all this happening in the circumstances you set up.

And i don't why you thought you would get flamed but that 'fake' wave arc was AMAZING. My favourite one out of these oneshots to be honest.

And your depiction of the anbu are THE BEST. They have the skill level you would expect from anbu (i always thought canon anbu were so powered down) but also some little quirks that make them lovable characters.

And naruto is such a precious cinnamon roll in your story. Looking forward to any updates both in this mini-series and in the main story. Keep up the good work.
That was funny
when Kakashi catches Naruto you have him say "before he brained himself" instead of before he damaged himself or before he damaged his brain
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
OHMYGOD! I've first read Unplanned Paternity years ago, and I can't believe that I didn't find these mini stories then either. It was really really really satisfying to read about their daily lives and all. I really loved how much of a mother hen you made Kakashi be and the part with the missing nin and omg, especially the part when kakashi grabbed onto naruto not unlike a thumb sucking comfort! I hope you would write more!
NocturnalMorning chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
God this is cute.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Omg I love this. I think it's super cute how kakashi goes into papa bear mode and tears every fucking thing apart when it looks like natuto might suffer even the slightest graze. That moment when he was reprimanding the team and then automatically turn around and goes like- Love, are you okey? Just brilliant. Also, I love getting sasuke s pov, I just adore seeing him smirk at how kakadhi babies naruto to death, it just too cute
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Can't help it that Naruto inherited Kakashi's knack for trouble XD

I loved this Wave arc, even if cut very short. My favourite part was the Demon Brothers realising who exactly they were dealing with, and what was thought of 'Daddy' Hatake Kakashi in the underworld by all missing-nins. As dire as the warning sounded, it was also incredibly funny thanks to the mama bear on meth comparison put in it. You have a way to describe things that simply amazes me, and I'll frankly say you're now on my alert list. That writing style of yours is something to learn from.

Thank you so much for making such great stories, moreso with characters that I love!
nerdnproud chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Aw~! Kakashi's protective side is adorbs! \./~/.\~\./~\./
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Kakashi in full on protect-the-littles mode is freaking hilarious! LOL
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Poor Kakashi! The Talk is a horribly embarrassing necessity.
Sewarea chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Hi. I didn't really understand this sentence. "I mean, Kiba has a mummy, and he says he had a daddy too but his daddy left them when he was me." Did you mean, "when he was the same age as me"?
Sumei1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This and the actual story are awesome and all, but the thing I don't understand, Kakashi being the genius and all, (even if he does have low chakra stamina) is why doesn't he make a kage bunshin to watch Naruto instead of just rushing around back and forth. Surely he would have enough chakra for that as he's been off duty and thereby shouldn't be expending his chakra to the point of not being able to create one kage bunshin? I get it, he could be stressed out and all with having a child, but I just feel that would make it a lot easier for poor Kakashi.
Secondly (though I can see why he wouldn't have the time to make a complex non-harming seal as he isn't a expert) I
see why he can't make a seal on the crib to prevent items (including one two year old) from falling or bein thrown out, similar to the protection wards you've seem to have Kakashi owning, however it's keeping the items inside inside instead of enemies outside (since actually having to defuse the seal everytime Naruto needed a diaper change would be a hastle).
Iris chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
No flames here! :D I'm really glad you did the Wave arc, even if it WAS the shortest one in the history of the universe ever. And yes, a lot of that reason is because I love love loveloveLOVELOVELOVE seeing Kakashi go into Ultra-Overprotective-Death-on-Steroids mode for his little Naru-pup! *squee* It's just so goddamn kyaht! XD

Ahem. Anyway, these drabbles have been most enjoyable to read, feel free to update. I'm also chomping my way through UP, nearly at the end, so holy gods could you PLEASE come back and write some more for that one?!

Kthxbye
TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Yes! More drabbles,! They is fun to read and add a bit more to the main story.
"You suck at this game." Hahhaaha good thing it was the Hokage who assigned that "c-rank mission" otherwise the chuunin who might have been responsible for it would have an angry-hissing-threatening-Kakashi in their face in minutes.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!