Reviews for Unplanned Incidents
Angel Fantasy chapter 6 . 11h
Can't help it that Naruto inherited Kakashi's knack for trouble XD

I loved this Wave arc, even if cut very short. My favourite part was the Demon Brothers realising who exactly they were dealing with, and what was thought of 'Daddy' Hatake Kakashi in the underworld by all missing-nins. As dire as the warning sounded, it was also incredibly funny thanks to the mama bear on meth comparison put in it. You have a way to describe things that simply amazes me, and I'll frankly say you're now on my alert list. That writing style of yours is something to learn from.

Thank you so much for making such great stories, moreso with characters that I love!
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 6 . 11/4
Aw~! Kakashi's protective side is adorbs! \./~/.\~\./~\./
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 10/27
Kakashi in full on protect-the-littles mode is freaking hilarious! LOL
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 10/27
Poor Kakashi! The Talk is a horribly embarrassing necessity.
Sewarea chapter 5 . 10/22
Hi. I didn't really understand this sentence. "I mean, Kiba has a mummy, and he says he had a daddy too but his daddy left them when he was me." Did you mean, "when he was the same age as me"?
Sumei1 chapter 1 . 9/19
This and the actual story are awesome and all, but the thing I don't understand, Kakashi being the genius and all, (even if he does have low chakra stamina) is why doesn't he make a kage bunshin to watch Naruto instead of just rushing around back and forth. Surely he would have enough chakra for that as he's been off duty and thereby shouldn't be expending his chakra to the point of not being able to create one kage bunshin? I get it, he could be stressed out and all with having a child, but I just feel that would make it a lot easier for poor Kakashi.
Secondly (though I can see why he wouldn't have the time to make a complex non-harming seal as he isn't a expert) I
see why he can't make a seal on the crib to prevent items (including one two year old) from falling or bein thrown out, similar to the protection wards you've seem to have Kakashi owning, however it's keeping the items inside inside instead of enemies outside (since actually having to defuse the seal everytime Naruto needed a diaper change would be a hastle).
Iris chapter 6 . 8/27
No flames here! :D I'm really glad you did the Wave arc, even if it WAS the shortest one in the history of the universe ever. And yes, a lot of that reason is because I love love loveloveLOVELOVELOVE seeing Kakashi go into Ultra-Overprotective-Death-on-Steroids mode for his little Naru-pup! *squee* It's just so goddamn kyaht! XD

Ahem. Anyway, these drabbles have been most enjoyable to read, feel free to update. I'm also chomping my way through UP, nearly at the end, so holy gods could you PLEASE come back and write some more for that one?!

TangyCitrus chapter 6 . 5/16
Yes! More drabbles,! They is fun to read and add a bit more to the main story.
"You suck at this game." Hahhaaha good thing it was the Hokage who assigned that "c-rank mission" otherwise the chuunin who might have been responsible for it would have an angry-hissing-threatening-Kakashi in their face in minutes.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
noMuku chapter 3 . 1/27
So adorabable
Tamani chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Loved it! I still found it to be really funny, and something that I could have seen happening in the original fanfic versus the apple orchard picking thing they did
Manillalu chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
O gosh this hilarious. I love it when naruto hugs his daddy, especially when he's a little chibi. So freaking adorable. Oo! I know! I want to see when naruto loses his first tooth and an encounter with a tooth fairy. Haha! I love how you've gotten kakashi so overprotective over the kids, it's so endearing!
Lazuli chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Hahahaha! That was so awesome! I liked the nappy one, the talk and the wave arc the best. It would be cool if you wrote a drabble with the sex ed. That would give an absolute welth of awkward situations and misunderstandings. XD
Poor iruka-sensei...
SuomiTytt chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
:) Love the parental Kakashi! About the request I wrote to you, on Unplanned Paternity, coud you write it as a drabble here? Thanks, if you will consider this :)
Until the next update
Tralalala chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Dad Hiashi and mom Inuzuka. Too funny!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I really really really LOVE UP and this companion fic! I haven't been able to restrain myself from going and re-reading both quite a few times because I just can't get over how well-written it is and how good the storyline is! I've always had a real soft spot for Kakashi adopts Naruto fics and this is definitely numero uno by far! Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you haven't abandoned them because they seriously are INCREDIBLE! If you do get around to these stories again, I'd really like a one-shot about Kakashi and Naruto having a proper argument that gets pretty angsty and then something cute when they make-up again. I feel that's the only thing I can ask from this fantastic story that hasn't already been included. In the meantime, I shall attempt to entertain myself with other fics until the next chapter...although it will be very challenging! Can't wait to see what happens during the Chuunin Exams arc and what will happen when Naruto eventually finds out the truth. Gotta love that angst!