Reviews for Charlie does the Foxtrot or Damn the Torpedoes
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/31
a bit heavy on the fannon cliches, but well written nonetheless
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/31
it would have been better if harry resorted to cunning to win his battles instead of just money and his name
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/31
props to sirius and remus for calling the old man out
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/31
I think harry might emerge from all this much stronger than before, or at least wiser about the world
lipasnape chapter 4 . 3/13
He he.
lipasnape chapter 3 . 3/13
Oh, my.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 3/13
I love this kind of story. Just deserts to as many villains as possible.
Corwyn chapter 4 . 2/20
Loved this story. thanks for sharing it with us.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 1/20
I love this ending.
AMMiss chapter 4 . 1/9
Fuckin' Fantastic!
Thank you for posting this story! :)
Rebmul chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
oh that was brilliant
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
I'm all for wrecking the wizarding world, but this was FAR TOO HARSH on the younger kids. Ludicrous.
Grovtech chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
An interesting short piece about the intelligence of wizards. I liked the catch 22 Harry found.

Very amusing!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
(Dusts off Shotgun) Yee Haw time for some Wizard hunting! No more Agenda 21! They will not be allowed to kill the world down to 500 million in *soft kill* attacks.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
The only *witch* hunt would be by the CIA ops people and the rich bankers who control most of the world behind the scenes and want to advance Agenda 21.

And of course a lot of us who oppose Agenda 21 and the idea of the world population being forced down to 500 million as their *safe* number.

If the Witches and Wizards are in on the joke and want us to be put in FEMA camps (WHICH IS PROVEN TO BE TRUE) we will make sure they get put in them and branded for the traitors to freedom and liberty they are.

(Locks and loads the 12 gauge shotgun)