Reviews for Charlie does the Foxtrot or Damn the Torpedoes
BlueScreen26 chapter 4 . 12/14
I am french... Should I feel offended... ?
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 12/12
Wow hoisted on their own petard, very nice.
plumbknot57 chapter 4 . 11/12
Good use of logic and law
kv74 chapter 4 . 11/9
That's great! Thank you!
SuperApplePie chapter 4 . 11/8
An interesting story despite the clich├ęs.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 10/3
The ending is rather abrupt, but in toto, a good revenge fiction. A pity that the British Wizardom has to take it in the neck, but truly that's Dumbledore's fault.

I love the fact that Harry has 'The Dream of the Stars'. Who he marries will be interesting, to say the least. An American witch? An American non-magical? Someone from another country?

It would be nice for further chapters to learn more.

My rating: four stars out of five.

TGM
Lioness1988 chapter 4 . 9/11
Fabulous, from the sheeple to the chattle, to the attitude. Always right even when they're wrong, indeed. Sounds like the title to an HPFF. Thank you for sharing the story.
Codename-SN chapter 4 . 9/6
Hmm. What happened to Sirius and Remus?
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 4 . 9/4
Whoaa..
I like it when harry destroy britain magical world politicaly and economicaly by their own law.
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 9/1
Whooohooo! Get em where they live. Deliciously convoluted. Thanks so much
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 7/31
I thought this was supposed to be funny. IT's not. IT's disgusting.
ar111 chapter 4 . 6/2
omg
im dying
please continue this
EmmSea chapter 1 . 5/26
Excellent story. Short, sharp and to the point. Unintended consequences bite the entire wizarding world on the arse. I love well written fan fiction. Thanks MC.
shubhendu dutta chapter 4 . 5/10
Another good chapter.
Badbonita chapter 4 . 4/29
I'm certain the goblins are having a wonderful time watching the Wizarding World get what's been long coming to them. A great case of what goes around, comes around. The arrogance shown by wizards towards goblins and other non-human species is finally being paid for.
Great. It would be interesting to see some of the other different ways the wizards/ICW try to 'encourage' Harry to free his property and return the money to England.