Reviews for Soon
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh my.. Very, very beautiful T.T! Loved it so mucccchh! I loved that it was about the events of the series but in 8059 style! In the manga after their encounter with gamma, when they were in the hospitals bed Reborn told Gokudera that Yama said the same thing along with 'Other good things he didn't want Gokudera to know' or something like that! AWW What does that suppose to mean X3?! I can't help but imagine it was something similar to what you write here! *eyes with heart* ..Oh and, it waas saaad to read about how G and Ugetsu died, it hurts T.T! But at least you made them happy with each other again *hearts* Very beautiful fic, Well done! hope you write more 8059 fics :D!
Misses Tsundere chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I like this story a lot ! Even though it confused me sometimes which POV it was, but I'm sure it's just my stupid (and that it's early in the morning for me)
Thanks for writing !
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Soon! XD too Soon! Better soon though!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute
Dynamite to White Balls chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
ANSKDJANSKDJNASKJ OMG

I LOVE IT ;A;

NASKJDNSD SRLY, THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!

i really love your works
leopardstarismyleader chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Beautifully written, I loved the G and Asari part :3

Can't wait to see more of yours!
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love your renditions of these events that happened in the manga/anime! The boys were completely in character and I loved how you incorporated G/Ugetsu into this fic (We need more fics of them!) I also liked how you fillded in the gaps about the primo with what you thought happened to them. I personally think that the died young as well and also that they have some sort of telepathy thing with the 10th gen. guardians because of their similarities. Tsuna was able to talk with Giotto during or after his fight with Byakuran after all (I can't remember the exact details) Also, I'm holding a mental memorial service for your awesome red pen! It was definately connected to the characters throughout your story just as you described. I hope that it rests in piece )