Reviews for Did We Not Choose Each Other
tina chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was PERFECT you HAD to do a second chapter ! Please !
Jackie6416 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Is there another part to this story? I would like if there was. Love the story and love that u wrote Bruce/Joker.
Siri chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wait what? There's no more? One hit wonder strikes again! :(
6275mystic chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
omigosh you have to write a sequel! this is just too good of a story to pass up on that! i looooove this so much and i can't believe you made it go from lovey dovey to drowning in guilt! argh why couldn't you have just made it sort of happy T_T anyways great story and thanks for posting!

Mystic
mimithenumberon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
so sad...T-T And totally hot of course! XD I really enjoyed reading this, from beginning till end! Your description is amazingly vivid and i think ur approach to their relationship is very good. I can certainly see Bruce being guilty over his choice and the Joker being jealous.
Great work! Loved it!
Toxic Sauna chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Bats wouldn't have made that deal with the Joker, nor would Joker have proposed it. I'm sure there are other, more plausible ways of throwing Bats and Joker together in a relationship than this (Though perhaps it shouldn't be attempted at all).
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this. You are a brillant writter and you bring the characters to live in such amazing ways. Thanks for the great read. Keep writing.
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Whathafuck.

PS: That was hotter than fuck.

PPS: Rachel just totally ruined the mood -.-
Ey Nonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
SEXY.

Just sayin'.
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
oh my gods! that was beyond wonderful! and the end made my heart clench, pretty heart breaking...but I know they will get through it because they are MEANT for each other! the plot was fun (the whole dance scene) and your writing brings me joy.
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
One word: Wow!

I really like the way you write.