Reviews for How It Could Have Ended HICHE, Torak's Triumph
Loved it! The plot is very interesting and I really like how you wrote the characters, especially Belgarath. Thank you for sharing!
Liana chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
That was an awesome story! Of course I want Zarokal to come back!
Liana chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Nice to know there are other Belgariad fans out there. Some of the adjectives seemed a little odd, But it's still AWESOME! Keep it up!
Liana chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Not bad, but maybe work on your characterisation. Also, it seems a bit...hurried
Fenrisulven13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
A Angarak(well half anyway) child of light well I guess weirder things have happened!
Can't be too many angaraks left now though since so many drowned at Riva!
DaphneyQuinn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love this so much. Fanfic for this series is so hard to fond, and rarely do I really enjoy it this much. It's amazing. This is such an interesting take, and I think you nailed the character's voices. Job /very/ well done.
5th Dimension chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Very well done. David Eddings himself would be proud of you, if he was alive.
Maximus Artilius chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'd like to thank you soo much, you have no idea how much it means to me that other people do actually read his books, I'm the only person I know who does.
lchallengeacceptedl chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
haha awesome ending... It was touching. Belgarath seems more like himself in the last two chapters. PLEASE do a sequel! :)

And yes, please bring Zarokal back!
Zakats chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Nice!
Cch7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I am recently still reading the books and thought..mmm wondering if theres a fan fic story of it...FLIP DO I JUST ADMIRE YOU!
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
finally someone has written a story about the belgeriad. love ti so far great work
fantasyfreak86 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Wow. Thank you so much. I've been waiting and hoping someone would write some fanfic based on these paticular books of David Eddings. I'd have done one myself but my writing is somewhat... lacking. lol.

I love what you've done so far and am very interested to see where you take this. :)

My biggest question is: What is Pol going to do now that she's not under Torak's control? What about her son? Hmm. Looking foward to finding out.

Ayla.
lchallengeacceptedl chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Wow!

It's kinda sad that there is only one story for this series :(

But looking at your story, hey, it's pretty good. But I think Belgarath is slightly... out of character. But I like your writing style. Good job! And great that you wrote 1 story and you chose that story to be a Belgariad/Mallorean series one

Please write more fanfics of this series! You write well! :)
Hetalia.Power chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
YOU. YOU THERE. I love you so much. Thank you for gracing the world with this amazing fanfic. Glad to know there are other Belgariad fans out there! I will be reading!