Reviews for Exquisite
JeffC FTW chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
This was so sweet and so heartbreaking at the same time. I wish there was more. :(
Feelingwolfish chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
That was soooo good! Please continueeee!
thaifighter30 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Love this! please keep going with this story. Love Weyoun, he is adorable.
Noneworking chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Excellent story telling that blends erotic elements well. Well done!
Noneworking chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Meeeowww and purrr Sensara...if I have an erotic scene in one of my stories I may ask you to write it for me or else plagiarize your works shamelessly ( I jest I could never steal from you or anyone). It doesn't take much if you are dealing with a Jeffrey combs character, but hot damn girlfriend!
Noneworking chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
your writing is irresistible. I want to be a founder now. :-/ I'd love to mess up that hair for him ;)
Noneworking chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Is there a petition some place where I can sign it and get more Vorta goodness from you? No? Dang. You capture the essence of what makes the vorta so intoxicating perfectly.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nothing like a Vorta story, especially a Weyoun story to captivate. :)
Aurora West chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I'm completely in love with this fic. Your descriptions of everything are so beautiful, and there's something so desperately sad about the whole thing. I think this type of fic could have gone very badly wrong, but you've written it amazingly. I do hope there's more!
long lost island chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
That was really good. I am happy for Weyoun. It was an interesting chapter and somehow you made Weyoun vulnerable and yet strong at the same time. Great job!
long lost island chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Oh, that was so much fun to read. Grrrrr I bet the female founder will interfere in their fun. Onto the next chapter.
long lost island chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
It is almsot sweetly cruel what she is doing to Weyoun and she has no idea the true effect she has on him. Good job so far. Please keep going.
long lost island chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
That was such a sweet chapter. This changeling goes for what she wants doesn't she? Weyoun must be in complete heaven.
Kittycat31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Cool! Keep going!
long lost island chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Me thinks that this new changeling has found a new distraction. I wonder what else she will discover about Weyoun? Please keep going!