Reviews for Naruto X: Combat Racing
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Love it
viborgfrederik chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This story is good, I want more chapters, and fast
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Cool story continue please.
Shinzochi chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
well i am liking this story and am looking forward to the next chapter
agent of doom chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Great story, there aren't many jak and daxter/naruto stories out there and like 95% of them are yaoi. If you ever need a beta, just ask.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Happy to see that the pause button has finally been pushed again to allow continuation.

Great telling of what went on here in this update.

Krew sure hired himself the best of the best when Naruto worked for him.

Had to feel for Rayn when she explained her side of things to Naruto on how he hurt her.
Randomness chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Great update been a while but nice to see you can still continue where you left off I would like more of this especially the relationship between the ladies.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Krew picked only the best for his jobs
Darkhound77 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Nice story, think you do a Naruto x Ashelin x Rayn x maybe seem ,because its so rare out their. Plus Torn x Ashelin is over use pairing like Naruto x Hinata. Besides Naruto needs loveing and one heart isn't going fell his up 2 or 3 can do the job. Keep the good work.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
To start another review with a question, is the dark eco crystal a gift from Rayn? Also, what are your plans for the next chapter?
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
So i'm just going to go ahead and guess that Naruto and Rayn got their freak on back in the day, huh? Anyways I was wondering about your idea of Kyuubi's chakra being like red eco going by that thought process wouldn't regular chakra be like blue eco?
Storylover213 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
who are you pairing Naruto up with Rayn or Ashelin or both
GulfKraken005 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I was beginning to think that no one would be able to pull off a Jak and Daxter/Naruto Crossover properly, but you gave me a very pleasant surprise. And a racing game no less! The plot is very well done and the race itself even seems plausible from a driver's standpoint. The prelude to Naruto having a Dark Eco situation similar to Jak's makes it all the more intriguing. I look forward to reading more of this story and any of your other great works, thank you for putting your time and effort into writing this entertaining venture into the world of Eco racing.

-Gulf
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Epic, awesome, I love it, please don't drop it! This has given me the urge to play combat racing again also i have a suggestion for a part to give Naruto a oversized fox skull as the hood of his car!
puppy13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great first chapter and the way you described Naruto.