Reviews for A Tale of Two Shut Ins
hahahaharlequin chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
update please!

this is nice, haha
KLH chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh man. All of these chapters make me laugh at some point or another. xD

And that last part, the last actual paragraph and everything below. I went, "Daw- wait. Not daw. That would be weird. /ehehe"

Please continue writing this? I love it pffff 3
shijofu chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
You'd better finish this. :C
I was giggling through what you have so far, and you're really good, so I hope you'll keep working on it. :3
Gardyloo chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
O lawd is right! WOOHOO! You take him downtown Prussia! Let me get the camera's first, though.
Canadiancloneluver chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ah...thank you. Good work on the meanings Romano...Nice chapter.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
This is awesome! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Hey. Hey you. Update this. Right now.
Canadiancloneluver chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Well, this should be good...I haven't checked my emails for so long I for got which one this was when I saw it in my inbox...I remembered as soon as I started reading, which is good, that means it's a good story in my mind...
Marcela chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I really liked it so far, I like the way you perceive Romano, a lot like I do, so that makes me happy! You really should continue! It could get really good! And also...On the last part...

"Romano set a plate of his freshly made pasta before Romano."

It should be Prussia, or Gilbert, Yeah? :D
StarlightxCircus chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I remember reading the first chapter over a month ago (back in my day...lol), and noticed the end of it is slightly different now. Instead of the both of them plopping down with books (I had never really pegged Prussia as the type to read much), it was much more comical instead of brooding. I say a good call was made! :D Thanks for the update I've been craving. CDs as throwing stars was not what I was expecting, but a nice touch nonetheless. Please keep it coming!
Canadiancloneluver chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Throwing stars huh? Never tried that with plates...lol. Great chapter, I really liked it.
Canadiancloneluver chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
You think you're dog can pee o the carpet again so you update again? Just an idea. ;D jk. Anyways, I'll be very happy if you continue!
ricken chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is very interesting and funny. XD Keep going! Oh, and I lol'd at Trilight. Er, anyways. I LIKE IT. It was well written. :3
JinxFriend chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I can't wait to read more of this! It's so funny and awesome all at the same time!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'm laughing so hard that I'm having trouble typing this review. This story is a masterpiece! Not only is your characterization plenty of fun, but your sense of humour makes this brilliant.

I loved the parallel scenes with the brothers and how you poked fun at some of the conventions used in Hetalia fics. Italy speaking in tildes and Germany using random German are both my pet peeves, so I love you forever for making fun of them. Though "yes" in German is actually spelled "ja".

I'm really eager to see where this is going. This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read in this fandom.