Reviews for A Box With Legs On
DJA66 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
A really smart crossover and a delight to read, I particularly liked the description of Rodney's need for sleep. There is skilled writing here and good observation of the characters involved.

An earlier reviewer was right: the numbered endnotes do the reader no favour, they should have been placed in the main body of the story.

Oh, and it is very funny.
marmota-b chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oooh, this was nice! Choose whichever meaning of "nice" you prefer...

Just a little thing: the numbers for the footnotes in the text come out a bit weird. I suppose they were the whateveritscalled small numbers above originally, but the formatting was lost and now they're just odd numbers scattered throughout the text, stuck to the words, and I only realised they were footnotes at the end, stupid me. For the likes of stupid me, could you please somehow detach them from the words they're stuck to? (Brackets would be best.)

John's just sent a whole lot of trouble into Discworld with those books. Though maybe less trouble than the Luggage was to begin with.
Sivren chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
FTB fluffy teddy bear? You've got the Discworld part of science right, I think.

lol, it was really funny. I'm still giggling.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
lol
twistyguru chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lol hahahahaha lol

foflmao

*thump rumble rumble rumble*

(that was me,hitting the floor, and my arse rolling away

Nicely done!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Knowing as little about SGA as I do, I can't offer you a ton of feedback on that end of the spectrum, but it was cute, funny, and easy enough to follow along anyway. Nice job!