Reviews for Tea Leaves And Amber
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
OHHHH GOD IT:S SO WONDERFUL
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMIGODDD DD...waht the hell? wahtasjasldfkjasdlkaj;slfjkas;ldkfj oh my it was wonderful don't stop this now and never
I'm just a person now read 66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
UMM Even if I am a Filipino too,, well,,, there's clerical marriages? Oh God, what's wrong with me? For the past days, I've been thinking of a way to get Masako and John to be together and the solution in my research was (literally) ... CLERICAL MARRIAGES...Gee, what the hell is wrong with me? Well, good luck with your studies...I don't like college even if I'm just turning to go to high school...it sounds frustrating...anyway..nice story...and umm...Clerical marriages? hahaha...anyway, hope you'll find "clerical marriages" well, inspiring? and all/
LUV IT SO MUCH THANKS!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
This is an interesting story, but it hasn't been updated in so long :( Are you going to continue it?
KataraJanae chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
please make more
anonyme chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
It's really good, I would like to know what happens next
KeidaHattori chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
YAY!YOU POSTED! i am soo happy!
great chapter, poor john, so confused!
MysticSloan chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
lmao so cute I actually thought the mom's gonna burst out yelling at John xD
Update soon
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Great job! keep up the good work. I am a huge fan of the whole John/Masako pairing. A am glad to see the new update. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Once again, keep up the good work.
sakr9 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
you totally made the last chapter grow into a other spectacular chapter! Wow! I'm really glad you went back out to the balcony and left Masako's mothers POV as good as it was...

Greatly enjoyed. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I liked it!
The situation at first had me thinking far into the future, them married, her cooking a little, him reading the newspaper but actually listening to her voice mail, you know

But they were just non romantic friends, how nice.
Lol, loved it.

'And if I am?'

Aiee, so hott!
SakR9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
oh lovely.

So so lovely.

Tea leaves and amber? Sensual? John?

Who can't adore the Kansai accent in him, gahh!

Loved this and the love hotel was the obvious choice for such a happening to happen! Great idea! Thanks
ed-sheeran-is-beautiful chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
GOD this is adorable!
Ephemeral Efflorescence chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely loved it!

We need more Masako centered stories. Loved the concept and loved how you executed it. The end - 'Oh. My.' indeed. Loved it.
GhostHuntfan33 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012