Reviews for Those Nights
CelestialSonata7 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
I love this it fits the song so well! I love that you keep using Skillet for Big Time Rush stories, it's combining my two favorite bands in the world! XD
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
They are so cute! Little Logan, he's so sweet!

I love how protective Carlos is with his sisters, that's adorable!
Sastiel chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Baha! Saved the best for last, did ya? *Wink wink* Cause we all know Logan's stories are the coolest and most angsty. Great job on this my love!
WyszLo chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Laura this was wonderful as always :)

HIGHLIGHTS!

1. "Logan rolled his eyes and gave Carlos a gentle shove. "Yes you. I talked to your dad earlier today while you were still in class. I stopped by to say hi and catch up with him." Logan and Papa win life together, okay? Okay. I loved this.

2. "How come everything is so much simpler with you guys around?" James asked, half complaining. "Because we know you better than we know yourself," Kendall pointed out with a grin." lk;asdjfodhfda Laura, THIS. This was perfect.

3. "Did you know that our mom was. . . seeing someone?" I'm not quite sure why, but the "our mom" in this hit me really hard for some reason. Just the way Kendall was referring to Mama Knight as equally his and Logan's, I don't know. It just really stood out to me. FAVORITE.

4. "Logan and I were talking about it before we came over," Kendall said, glancing at his brother." "his brother." Forever a FAVORITE.

5. "Kendall gave him another reassuring squeeze and then stood up. "Come on," he said, pulling Logan to his feet as well, resisting the urge to strangle him with a hug to make sure that he was okay." I kinda wish he hadn't resisted the urge. It's so typical protective big brother Kendall. I loved it.

Fabulous job as always, soulmate.

~Lauren
musicfreak1107 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Loved this story! Even though it was shorter, it still had the same kind of emotional weight on it.

Can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
bluestring chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Really awesome four shots!

Now, one of my new favorites from you :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
This was awesome and so sweet. I absolutely loved it, dear. Amazing job. I'm so proud of you for writing a story that's... less Logan-centric. ;) Love you! I loved how they all relied on each other and supported each other through everything. Such good writing. It was perfect that they met at the pond too. :) One of my new favorites of yours. :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
You are just so great at everything, it's ridiculous...

Man. I really wish I had read Little Hollow... but I don't think I will, cause it hits a TIDGE to close to home with the whole "Best Friend Having Cancer" plot line...

Um, this was awesome! like... I'm SO glad James told! GO HIM!

I'm equally proud of CARLOS! WAY TO BE SMART BUDDY!

I love Logan being all proud of both of them. I love him encouraging James. I love how they knows them better than they know themselves. (Have you heard that song from Starship called "The Way I Do"? So fitting...)

Um, I love Kendall not wanting to be replaced as the man of the house. I love Logan assuring him he wouldn't be. I love how between him and Thomas, it wasn't even a choice.

I loved this ENTIRE THING! Great job!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
James had DYSLEXIA? (did I spell that right?) Hope I did! :)

Kendall's mom is dating THOMAS? The tank engine? (just kidding, I have a bad sense of humore...) :(

Carlos is DOING GOOD IN HIS CLASSES? Holy crap...

Logie is thinking of his cancer... poor him...

I loved this story so badly... Loved it to death (maybe not...)

Can't wait for you to update 13 Reasons Why! :)
happygirl57 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
This was absolutely amazing and so incredibly sweet. I love how they spill Everyhing to each other knowing that they'll always be there. Everyone in the world would be lucky if they all had friends like them. I love them so much! All the problem you throw at them gives more and more depth to them.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I absoluetly love it! These boys are the best of freaking friends in the entire freaking world, and I freaking loove this story! It's amazing!

I looove when Carlos said, "I think... we should throw him in the pond" HAHA! Sounds like something he would do!

Well, I really loved it! It is fudging amazing, dudiee! :)
WyszLo chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
So I have a stupid question to start off my review. Is Logan in college or in med school?

NOW, the rest of my review haha.

You made James dyslexic. (How's LH going by the way?) I love that, I really do. It adds so much depth to his character. I love how you made this James' problem, especially how insecure he is about it considering his pride and reputation. I'm curious if there's more to the problem though, based on your second author's note.

And then there was Bunny's girl problem. Elisa not liking his friends is a great problem! I can definitely see that being a deal breaker for any of the boys, but especially Carlos.

Okay, so I also have to say that I ADORED that this was in LH world. With that being said, I'm sure this will ACTUALLY shock you... I forgot Logan and Kendall were brothers. I KNOW! Even the "their family" with a singular family didn't tip me off. I didn't remember until this: "A reply quickly came from Kendall saying that he and Logan would meet him at the pond but that their house was a bad idea at the moment." Then I freaked out haha.

LAURAAAAAAA: "In spite of himself, Kendall grinned. "You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing you call her Mom," he told Logan. "It means a lot to all of us." "Yeah well," Logan turned red and fumbled the magazine before dropping it. "It means even more to me. She's been my mom since I was six." His voice was soft and thoughtful. Forgetting for the time being about his mother and. . . Thomas, Kendall elbowed Logan so that he dropped the magazine again. "When we adopted you," he said quietly. "That was one of the best days of my life. Even though it was during a time that was really hard for all of us." "It made everything easier for me," Logan replied. "I mean. . . just to know that there was someone who wanted me so much. It meant a lot to me at that time. It still means a lot. More than you'll ever know." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! I loved everything about this. Remember when I would flip out any time Logan called her mom? (I mean I still do, but less slightly less so haha.) This reminded me of then. I also adored this line: "just to know that there was someone who wanted me so much." LOGIE-BEAR! I love how casually you referenced Logan's issues with being loved and wanted thanks to RyRy.

So, though we're still in the dark about Logan's problem, I'm in love with Kendall's problem: "She'll have you to take care of her. That's it, isn't it?" You're so used to being the man of the house, the man in her life, that now with Thomas in the picture, it makes you uncomfortable." Kendall the protector has another man moving on to his turf haha. But in all seriousness, I know it goes deeper than that, and that's why I love Kindle. His love for his family is extraordinary.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

~Lauren
CheekyBrunette chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Oh gosh, hugs and snuggles to all of this! Fantastic job, duckie!

I love everything about it! I love James being dyslexic but not wanting to tell anyone. I love him being especially scared of how Logan would react.

I love CARLOS being the one to have a girl problem. I just love that boy...

I love Kendall freaking out about Momma Knight dating. POOR BABY! I just need to hug him! I love how Logan was all "Well, if you're happy with them why are you dating Jo?" and Kendall was thrown off..

This was amazing! Great job!
bluestring chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
It was a really touching chapter :)

I loved it.

Hope you update and get well soon :D
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Aweee, JJAAAAMMEESS! Poor guy! I feel so bad for him! And Carlos gots a probleem too! :( Aweee!

I love it, update soon please!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »