Reviews for Those Nights
happygirl57 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I loved it, but really hope you feel better. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter so we can see the actual talk they have. Update ASAP, but I totally understand that you're sick.
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Carlos is going good in school? The world is ending! Jk, and not offense at all, Car car. Eliza seems... annoyingly dumb for some reason, and I think Carlos should ditch her. Carlos has too big of a heart too, though... :)

And poor James is doing horrible in school, and has

dyslexia... That's really bad, and I feel horrible for him.

Kendall and Logan had their Kogan bromance talk, and now they're all going to the pond cuz Jamez wants them too!

I loved this chapter! You did so great describing their feelings! Please update soon! :)
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
awesome story! when r u updating next? nd is thirteen reasons why the story abt tht girl who suicides nd then sends tapes to the kids who caussed her to suicicde? its a cool book!
bluestring chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
It was absolutely beautifully written. Please update soon :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This was amazing! I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, but you always manage to blow me away! It's ridiculous really...

Um, so what did I like about this... Ugh, it's so hard to not just say "Everything" when it's you sometimes, cause honestly, everything IS. But you definitely deserve better than something vague like that, so... yeah.

Alright, I loved them all just popping in. I love James flinging the door open and the boys thinking the house was getting robbed. Cute. I always tell people to just walk in, but it freaks me out when they do! Haha. But whatever...

I love how Carlos is all "Can you fix it?" So cute.

I love how they all took a turn, but then decided to shut themselves up about it for the sake of the evening. UGH! SO SAD BUT SO CUTE! WHY DO YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO TORN? KLAN:BLSLKNAD:BN:SLKDJF!

Okay, and I love how Logan was working and stuff on Carlos's plane, which was boss in and of itself, but the way his neck hurt because of it was exceptionally adorable, and I loved it. Cause, like, dude. That's so how it is! Nice detail... you just make the story with stuff like that.

I love everything about everything... Does that count? I suppose not.

I love how Kendall held his pillow close when he was saying he was happy to have them. I love how Logan "instinctively" rolled over to give Carlos a hug.

I love how James wanted to watch the dirty shows anyway cause no one would care, and Kendall glared but Carlos and Logan were shocked. You just SO have it together, it's not even okay.

I love how they would say something bad about parents, and then immediately apologize to Carlos. That was awesome, actually.

I love it all, really. This was incredible. LIKE YOU! Fabulous job.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Okay, little note before I really go anywhere with this review: I'm loving how they all immediately go to Logan's. Like, it's just in their brains to go there first, and then Logan's at home, and he just stays there. Like... all alone. Man. You just hit it home...

Um, so let's get to business, shall we?

Kendall: I love him talking about how he was too young for this. That was awesome. And I love how he thought Katie was too young for it too and wanted to protect her.

I love how somewhere in his mind he knew his parents didn't mean it. I love how he was sad about his dad missing hockey and berating it like he was. Ugh, I wanna give him a hug.

It was awesome how you had Kendall handle it. Like... I don't even know how you could conceive something so perfect. I love him shattering the glass of water, I love his parents continuing to fight, I love him heading over to Logans.

James: I love how he was scared of his parents almost... Like, how he was nervous to ask cause he knew they'd say no.

I love how they DID say no. Ugh, and he was just so... sad, and I can't even contemplate a parent being able to turn that down just EVERY night like they were... GAH! You're amazing.

I love his dad coming in, and James hoping for the best, and then he was shut down. Twice. I love his dad not liking it when he cried cause it was weak. That was amazing. My parents didn't exactly want a girl, so that was, like, scraping at my heart a bit. (It's not that big of a deal though, or anything. Just like... they like me when I'm acting right, which makes sense... so whatever.)

And I love how he went to Logan's.

Carlos: I love how crazy and crowded and loud the playroom was. I love how Carlos couldn't stand it. I love how he had FIVE sisters. Ugh, that would be crazy.

I love how he wanted to have his dad's attention just on him for only a few minutes, and he couldn't have it.

I love how he went to Logan's.

Logan: I love him scratching the back of his neck like he does. Way to be. I love how he kept trying and trying even when his dad was shoving him away... Gah, this is so filled with desperation. I'm sort of in love...

I love the whole back story with his mom. I love how Mr. Garica was there and he now has a daughter named Chloe. Haha, coincidence, no? Um, I love how he didn't tell his friends.

I love how he was alone. Like... in his head he felt that way, but it was also super literal.

Great job!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Their refuge is... In Logie's house. That's very neat... Love it! So much!

Update soon! Love the story so far!
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I love it! These boys are awesome, and I'm personally glad they have each other. And what Carlos said.. it totally made sense :)

I love it! Pleaseee update soon! It's amazing!
EglantineRose chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
YAY~ Another great chapter that leads me to have no words for how much I LOVED it :)

Now that you've mentioned Christmas, I haven't stopped carolling around the apartment, which has led to odd stares from both of my parents.

I can't wait for your next update! I hope classes are going well for you!
LIV3xLAUGHxL0V3 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
This is my favorite Skillet song, and i LOVEEE that you're using it in a BTR story! This chapter made me tear up a little... it was so sweet and heartbreaking. No group of kids have to go through that much shit, especially at 10 years old. Can't wait to see how the rest of this plays out! Update soon!
WyszLo chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
SO GOOD. Really though, I LOVED this. It was just what I needed tonight :)

Alrighty then, highlight time!

1. We'll start with all of this haha: "Before Kendall could make his decision, the boys heard the front door fly open once again." ... "Logan sighed in relief and set aside his phone. "Basement, James!" he called up the stairs. He shared an exasperated look with Kendall as James came thudding down the stairs. He never failed to make a dramatic entrance." ... "I'll get it. Logan, should I knock too?" I just really loved how it didn't even OCCUR to James to knock haha. The boys are so comfortable with each other it's awesome. Plus I just loved how dramatic the passionate one was.

2. "Carlos raised his hand." Bunny would raise his hand. I just thought that was adorable. (Side note: sometimes when I want to say something at dinner but can't find an opening I'll actually raise my hand until someone notices haha.)

3. "Me too," Logan said softly thinking of Mr. Garcia. When they were all younger, they had called Carlos' parents "Mama" and Papa". Though, he now called his friend's mother, "Mrs. Garcia" like the others, he was the only one still holding onto "Papa." He wasn't the type to get jealous, but Logan would have loved to have Mr. Garcia as his real father." PAPA! FAVORITE :). I love how Logan is the only one who still uses "Papa." So precious. I really loved how throughout the entire chapter Carlos kept offering his parents to the other boys. It was so sweet.

4. "Sure," his three friends agreed, mostly because it was what Kendall wanted." THIS, this right here is why their friendship is so beautiful. Without discussion, the other three boys automatically do whatever it takes to help whoever is the most in need at that moment.

5. "But I'm really glad it gets to be us who have you as our best friend. It makes everything hurt a lot less." Okay, it makes me tear up every time. FAVORITE.

6. "All of you," Carlos said as he yawned. "All of us need all of us." YES. That should be their motto or something.

Once again, I loved this. I didn't think it was shaky at all :)

musicfreak1107 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
You always do such a fantastic job at writing the song fics. I absolutely LOVE reading them, and like I said last time, I have fallen in love with Skillet all over again, and the songs have more meaning to me now that I've read these stories and it puts a picture in my mind.

Can't wait to read more of this story! Update soon :)
happygirl57 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
That was so sweet yet so heart-breaking. I feel so sorry for all of them, ten-year-olds should never have to go through that. I'm so glad they have each other, though, it always prevails in the end. Update soon, I can't wait to read more!
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Asdfghjkl, I love their friendship. 3
Sastiel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OMG lover! This is so sad! James and Logan's made me want to cry! Poor babies. SERIOUSLY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! MAKE THEM BETTER, IF NOT FOR THEM...THEN ME? PLEASE!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »