Reviews for Those Nights
RainTastesGood chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved it! it's going to be another great story I know. I loved every story but logans made me cry, maybe because it was the last one and I was sensitive thanks to the others :) Xo.
Haylee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You know, it's awesome enough that you love BTR, but what's even more awesome is that you like Skillet. I LOVE the way you choose themes from Skillet songs. LOVE IT.

I literally CANNOT wait for the next chapter. I love every single BTR fanfiction you write. I am obsessed with angst! X Keep writing!
EglantineRose chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was lovely as always and I wouldn't have expected anything less from you (:

I hope that you feel better and thank you for intorducing me to another great song. I have to admit, most of all the songs that have inspired many of your pieces love! So thank you.

I can't wait for your next update, whether it be this or "TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY" or maybe even something new (:
togetherwecouldbealright chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is really good so far. Update soon. 3
Yeeellyy chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
.AMAZING ! no ...let me re-phrase that ... . .AMAZING ... so excited for the next chapter ...can't wait ...
musicfreak1107 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Just like all of your other stories, I know that this is going to continue to be amazing! Loved the first chapter and loved seeing all of the boys have something they're struggling with.

I love that the majority of your one shots lately have been based off of Skillet songs. I used to listen to them a lot, but then kind of stopped. Now I have a new love for their songs again and the messages behind them are so much more powerful now that I have a stronger story to picture in my mind. Thanks so very much for that! :)
WyszLo chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I am SO pumped for this story :)

Bunny was absolutely adorable in this. I loved him. I loved how he wasn't bitter or mean, just a little disappointed. It was so typical Carlos, you know? He willingly let Papa help his sisters instead because he was being a good son. I especially loved Bunny in this part: "Yup," Carlos had to leave soon before his cheerful attitude failed him completely. "I might end up staying the night. I'll call you and let you know, okay?" The way he didn't want Papa to see that he was disappointed... I just really loved that. Carlos is just so GOOD. Even when he's overwhelmed by the noise and pushed aside by his sisters, he tries his best to be happy and polite. I just want to snuggle with him.

And then there was Logan. I loved the references to the story you sent me. I felt so bad for Logie here... poor baby I just want to give him the love he deserves.

I'm glad they're all ending up together. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Just Another Happy Ending chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Sorry typing on ipod... it sent before i could even write on sentance...

Anyway as i was saying great story so far, each seperate peice had me wanting to cry for the poor boys. And can i just say how much I loved the fact that they all go to Logan for this, I feel like most people would have them go to kendall cause he is the leader and all so it made me so happy to see that it was somone else that they all feel the need to go talk to and the fact that that someone is Logan just makes me really happy. Sorry that was random but im kinda Logan-biased, hes my fav...

Oh gawd i feel so bad for each boy first Kendall with the annoying fighting parents... so sad :(

Then neither of James's parents have time for home cause of work... I just wanted to hop in the story and go watch some hockey with him

Then Carlos's parents didnt have time for him because they were to busy spending time with everybody else... HEART BREAKING... though i was really happy when his dad did try to put him first and fix the plane and everything but he used his big amazing heart and let his sisters go first (awww)

Then we have Logan, the boy that everyone else runs to so who is he supposed to run to... His story was by far the most heartbreaking... not only does he loose a parent but he also looses a future sibling and his dad has no time for him... * tears

Sorry that this is long/ranty and makes no sense but it was great and i can not wait to read more and see what you have in store for the boys in the next chapter.
allisonkatep chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is AMAZING. I love it so much! But ohmy goodness...poor Logan..): his story affected me the most. It was so sad! How did his mom die? I'm guessing car crash? Poor him. Poor all of them! Ah, I hate sad stories but yet I still read them. I'm well good job! I really love this! (:
littlewonders914 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story so far , each
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I feel so bad for all of them! I can't believe that their parents aren't paying attention to their own kids, they're going to regret it someday... Logan lost his little brother or sister along with his mother- that just made me want to burst into tears. This is a vreat way to start off, and I can't wait to read he rest! :)
jeriii chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awesome story as always! Good luck with school and I can't wait for the update! :D
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love it! It was really amazing! They all have problems in their family, but it's weird how they all run to Logie... Hmm..

So, is this a oneshot, or is there going to be more chapters in this? Cause I am really liking it so far!

You did a great job! :) And I can't wait to see if you write more! :)
courtney chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Those Nights is one of my favorite songs ever! I love it! and I love this so far :) I feel so bad for all of the boys, with their family situations. Especially Kendall, because I know what he's going through right now :P but I love how they all went to Logan's house :) and now they're going to be together! cant wait for more :D
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awww... Poor boys...

Kendall's parnts are fighting, and I know how that feels... My parents fight til it gets physical... Never often, though...

James feels like his parents have no time for him. Stupid parents, they don't have to work that much, James is their only child, right? So why all the money?

Carlos has five younger sisters, and never gets time alone with his dad or his mom... That happens to me, too... I only have three siblings, and my parents never get to spend time with me... I'm the oldest.

And Logan's daddy is too busy with work and won't let Logan help him. Logan would be perfect as an assistant for his dad... And Logan feels lonely...

I feel so bad for all of the boys! They have to go through so much... I have "Those Nights", too, and they're not good. No ma'am.

Is there gonna be another chapter? I think there will be... So please update soon?
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »