Reviews for Never To Be Mine
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Please would you consider try to finish this story? Thanks
ArekWhitlock chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
opss..I sent my review as a guest...
Arek..yep..It's me:)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
This story makes me cry...
Bella feels so alone..reading all the chapts, it seems she lost the baby and Edward never loved her completely because of Tanya..I hate those mothers who use their kids for gaining something..
For Irina and Carlisle, Edward lost part of his soul..Bella's..
Plz tell me you're going to write more of this story..
Arek
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Is this the end of the story? If not please finish it. Thanks.
o.may86 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I really wish you will continue this story. Its so heartbreaking, but beautifully written. Please update soon!
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I have literally been blown away by this story! It's absolutely heartbreaking to read but truly beautifully written.

I love all of the twists & turns, and cannot even begin to fathom the emotional toil a situation like this would take on someone. Wow, this is definitely a phenomenal read folks!

Please come back to this story soon, it's far too good not to finish! ;o)
edwardcullensfantasy chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
This is really a refreshing story, not every relationship is a happily ever after. I'm so glad you wrote it, I hope you continue this story and soon :)
twi nana chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
Oh my god, what an evil family, all the way around. Know you have be under the weather...but looking forward to the update.

Hugs and Kisses...
AMRA2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm a bit confused... First of all Caius wanted his daughter to marry and have children with her first cousin?

Also, in Chapter 8 Edward said... "Bella, Caius knew that Laurent had gotten Tanya pregnant and he wanted me to raise the child as my own."... "Just as Carlisle had unwittingly done with me."

But in this chapter is says that "... once Caius figured out that is was not my child, he insisted that she have an aborton..."

I'm also totally confused by this statement as well... "She only agreed to the legal separation if I agreed to keep it quiet, no one in our families could know about it. As well as we had to try for another baby."

It doesn't make any sense for Tanya to agree to a legal separation only if no one finds out about it and that they try for another baby. A legal separation leads to a divorce. If she has all of this stuff on him she would have just told him no separation... you're staying married to me and we will have more babies or else I tell about your parents, etc.

I am really trying with this story, as I generally only read HEA fics about BxE but I have been drawn into they style of story - giving me a bit of the Present Day, as well as the past, but the above items are making it very hard for me to believe in the premise.

That being said, I think that you are a good author and that the story is well written.
JennyinOz chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
Wow! Tanya truly is a biatch!

JennyinOz chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
This story blows me away! As a child with divorced parents due to infidelity it hits close to home

JennyinOz chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I've just started to read this! What a hard story!

Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
This story is touching me more than you know. I've had a very similar experience to Bella. It is hard to read and yet I can first hand understand her pain...and yet she loves. Loves hard! This brings back a lot of memories. Lots of pain too. If writing this story has helped you, then I hope reading it helps me. 3 Thank you.
Eternally Edward's Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I have chills...I love this story already 3

I'm addicted to your writing, just cant get enough!
Angela LuvsFanfic chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
Kyla, you never fail to amaze me. I have only just recently started reading your stories and everyone I read gets better and better. This one is especially amazing. I had tears streaming down my face from the beginning, getting worse and worse every chapter. I can feel Bella's pain and Edward's desperation at his situation. While I want to slap Edward for treating Bella like this and shake Bella and tell her to stop being a doormat, I just cant, because you cant help who you love.

I got the feeling you had personal experience with this subject before you put it in you A/N, and I believe this is why the emotions run so high in it. I have great admiration for you Kyla in taking this subject on knowing you could be flamed but I think your doing it justice.

I cant wait to see how Bella's life goes from here. In the meantime, I hope your getting plenty of rest and taking care of yourself, you can fairly churn out the stories lol, lots of love Angela xx