Reviews for Playing Both Sides
darklover chapter 34 . 7/13
The intrigue and drama in this fic was amazing. I really enjoyed every single chapter. It just made me love your writing that much more.

I'm really amazed by your ability to write a good, intriguing story.

I absolutely loved how you portrayed Rogue and Gambit in this one. You explored different sides of them in this fic due to the scenario which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I've only watched one episode of Wolverine & the X-men, which was the first Gambit themed episode. I think it's kinda sad that Gambit and Rogue didn't meet in this series, but I do love your take on it :)

Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!
KissingEnemies chapter 34 . 8/31/2016
This is the first Romy fic I've read and all I can think to say is 'wow'.
I never even watched X-men so I only know things from some spoilers I used to read b/c I really like Rogue and when I was younger I used to watch an x-men cartoon and fell in love with Logan and Rogue as a ship... I'm getting slightly off track. My point being: I never thought I could like another person with Rogue besides Wolverine and I'm just stunned. This is seriously great. Now excuse me while I go binge read a lot of other Romy fics and know that this is all your fault b/c this fic is too good and effectively turned me into a Romy addict. So thanks for that.
Bologna121 chapter 28 . 7/18/2016
Still reading in 2016 ;)
danielemlac chapter 34 . 5/8/2016
Amo essa história! O final e lindo, fico emocionada toda vez que leio! Parabéns!
Ember chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I've read a lot of fanfiction for x-men but this is by far my favourite one. You should make a sequel
SinfulVamp chapter 34 . 5/14/2015
I'm not sure how I never read this fanfic before. Excellent ROMY fic with an exciting story full of twists and turns. I really loved Jean-Paul and Rogue's friendship in this as well. Wonderfully written story. xD
Paulina Ann chapter 34 . 5/8/2015
Not sure how I missed this wonderful story of yours. Loved it! Loved the detail as well as the depth and warmth you have your characters.
RougeReaper chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
I loved it :)
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 34 . 12/3/2014
Thought I ought to let you know that I've just spent the better part of two weeks reading everything posted on your profile. You've singlehandedly managed to throw my sleep schedule off by about three hours :)

Seriously though, you've got some seriously wonderful work and I'm glad that I stumbled across your fics in a weird 90's-induced nostalgia trip. Thanks for putting so much work into these!
nekochan1994 chapter 34 . 10/6/2014
I love it but I was hoping there would be a surprise for Remy when he came back. Wil there be a sequel?
nekochan1994 chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
LOVE IT!
nekochan1994 chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
That was really cute
nekochan1994 chapter 31 . 10/6/2014
I suspect things aren't quite that settled yet
nekochan1994 chapter 29 . 10/6/2014