Reviews for If Only Glass Didn't Break
Forgotten Cross chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hello
This story was great. Starting from the summary (best summary ever, I must say) I couldn't stop laughing. Had I died, my ghost would have haunted you or something like that.
Anyway, I don't think a figure's behind is equal to SANADA's ASS but... ok. Yukimura is evil and Sanada is a scaredy cat. He should man up xD
Nice job!
Cross
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Everything made me laugh. From start to finish. Once again, you've made a good job. Keep writing! )
Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Number of times I fell out of my chair laughing? More times than the entirety of the Rikkai tennis team has been Tarundoru!Slapped by Sanada in the expanse of him living. Honestly, so much humour... So much Rikkai... Jesus, this was too much for me. I need a glass of water.

~Gabriel
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
333 omg omg i would love to "see" the scene where yukimura becomes the seme ahhahah so cuteeee~ thank you
Notthatbou chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Konbanwa~!

Hey there! I still cannot believe I have not reviewed this story yet. I read it a lot of time ago! And I was looking on my favorites and then I suddenly omigoshed, like 'Where is that story!' So, now I've refound it here is my review.

This story has been so freakin' funny! It made me not only smile, it made me laugh, laugh a lot. I love the Yanagi moment, is so epic XDD; and I feel comprehension all across my body, watching/reading poor Sanada's stress. And Yagyuu with wood glasses! Really, it has been a really good time. Is also easy to understand for us (non english born ones D), so thank you.

Sorry for the mess up there (Order is not my point xD);and really, for making this life a little funnier,

Thank you.

This story was really epic; greetings,

Bou D
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Lol that really made me smile. Sana-baby XDDDD is a silly one.
Puroppu chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Lovely story. I missed stories like this :) I also like angst, drama and tragedy but sometimes you need to read happy things like this. I want sequel xD

(about K-pop music... Listening to Girl's Generation and Wonder Girls make the weirdest things to my brain... same effect with lucky star songs )
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
"All glass objects should be made out of wood."

OH GOSH, MY STOMACH HURTS. rolling on my bed, laughing I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU FOR YOUR STORIES, DUDE. YOU'RE TOO AMAZING AT WRITING HUMOUR. QAQ