Reviews for A Dame to Kill For
WHOOOAAH! Holmes? Hitman? 007? MI? Woow! Love it! Good job!
Hope you write more stories.
malware101 chapter 8 . 4/16
what a great story :3
thank you for sharing your awesome story! hope you WILL make more! :)
novice-otaku3 chapter 8 . 2/5
That was crazy good! Nice ending x)
Syein chapter 1 . 1/2
Very nice story! It intrigued me from the beginning till the end and I barely take a break while reading it. I thought the story was predictable until it's not so predictable.
Needless to say, I love the surprise with your little twists.
Shelovesgirls chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Wow, I must say your story is very good, well written, and the storyline is very interesting. Love the strong character of Natsuki...
maya chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
OH HALLELUJA PRAISE ANDRASTE! I just read a completed fanfic! A complete effing fanfic with an intriguing beginning and an amazing end chapter!

Excuse me while I sort out my feels.

Oh and thank you for sharing this lovely gem. Its always a pleasure reading a Shiznat fanfic.
Dn chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
This was VERY good! I love detectives stories! you did a great job, thank you for sharing it :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
WOW Amazing WORK Author-san! I LOVE IT!
kc chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
This fic is perfection. IT IS FUCKING PERFECT OKAY
me chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
i feel so bad...cuz all i can say is "THAT WAS AWESOME!"

thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
So awesome! Thank you so much! Hope you'll write short "after-credit" scene!
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Hi :)

How come I missed this story from you, I don't know, but thankfully I found it !
That was AWESOME. Everything was, actually. I've read all your other fics before and I personally think this one is the best quality-speaking : characters ' background, personalities, the atmosphere of the fic ... amazing !

Also, I was starting to be disappointed that Tomoe was AGAIN the vilain and that she was not introduced before in the story with some background making it even more typical... Thank goodness there was a twist, making the story even better !

I was suspecting (but all the characters were suspicious thanks to your writing) something from Youko the moment Natsuki was attacked with a scalpel, and was like " whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, don't give the damn proof to Youko !". And I think you wouldn't have introduced her if she was not relevant in the story.

Should stop compliment you, but just one more thing : you're so smart with a sharp mind (dialogs are GENIUS) for your age that it's very unnerving for older people ! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Icemera chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
Wow. I read all this in one go last night. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the efforts and time you spent on this and you finished it! Thank you! This story I think have a great writing style, much more flow than your James Bond story. BUT, I love that storyline more XD (Pls update that story, if I'm not being too greedy). Natsuki's POV was really nicely narrated, that it pulled me right in even though I usually stay away from manly Natsuki. But this Natsuki just fits right in. Awesome! Although I'm a bit confused of the stage of SHiznat relationship. It seemed that they acted as though they were not together anymore, and everyone in Garderobe seemed to acknowledge it. With Shizuru changing her phone number, surprised Natsuki knew it, etc. Then it was revealed that they were still together? I must have missed something since it was really late last night I read this. But now I'm even more so curious of their past together!

Anyway, thank you for writing this and sharing this! (And if we could see Jane Bond Natsuki back, that would be so great XD)
Footsteps chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Okay, so you wrote this a while ago, but I just want you to know that I read the entire first chapter aloud in a /terrible/ New York-film noir accent.

I am so giddy over this. Thank you for this incredible contribution to the world.