Reviews for Make Her Happy
MorganShepard chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
So much funny with him talking to himself XD
AngelaMay234 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I've been looking forward to reading this; you have no idea how long it took me to find it!

And am I evil if I say I liked when Ada was killed?
AshleyXLeon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The first chapter made me laugh xDD
You just made my hero act exactly like me x)
I hope you make more ashleyXleon fanficks,they're my fave pair (**)
REDxYELLOW chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
I read this alot on my phone and I couldnt review but I can now and I say I love it!
Chairmodeactivated09 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This chapter is REALLY funny! XD LOVE IT!
Link's Rose chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Dude hilarious and EPIC...Why didnt you bring back luis earlier and forget about krauser? nevermind.
castlelover100 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
I loved it! I'm glad they finally said it! Thanks for putting me in the AN :) I can't wait for your next story!
PerfectDreamer chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Well I still think this is OOC but still a good job. Although I never really liked the idea of Jack being a good guy... but I tolerated it for this story.

Also I doubt Leon would have shot Ada, maybe attack her physically but not shot her. Well that's my opinion. And why did you said he loved her and then make him say I love you to Ashley? Or did I read that wrong?

Anyways good job on this fic. It's well written since I had no trouble with it. Spotted a few spelling mistakes but they were minimal since it didn't affect the reading.
Blades252 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
YAY! This was a great run and I enjoyed every chapter! :D

My only disapointment is that Ashley didn't kill Ada :(

But either way great job and I'm glad I asked you to write it! :D
Antrxx chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Nice ending. A bit to much of a cliffhanger especially if this is the end and your not doing a sequal
PerfectDreamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I enjoyed this, even though its really OOC for Leon. Still I guess it's ok. Keep writing. :)
AshKetchumNow chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I LOVE IT!

U-P-D-A-T-E SOON PLEASE!

Whyareyousoawesome?
Blades252 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
YAY fluff :D

This is a great chapter :)

And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY :D
Blades252 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
15 cans of first aid spray? Damm I can barley hang onto 1! XD

And I'm gonna say it seems like you are going above and beyond with my original request, thanks so much :D
castlelover100 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I loved it! Both chapters! :) I liked how you did a flashback. Helps :) Oh and happy early birthday! I will be sure to tell you anyway! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! :) Love to you!