Reviews for A Chance to Change What Will Be
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 6 . 5/26
Very cool
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 5 . 5/26
This is an awesome story I love it.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 4 . 5/26
Fantastic
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 3 . 5/26
Cool
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 2 . 5/26
Excellent.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 1 . 5/26
Interesting start
Next time make a story that actually consists of what we've been promised. Complete wast of my time.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Your sick. You ruined the perfect twilight series. Are you gay or something?
Kitty16kat chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
You have a bit of chapter 7 missing so I'm kinda confused
Rosawellian1984 chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
Yes it makes me happy he imprinted on her!
Samie chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Omg, I am loving it!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Loving it
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Wow! This is fantastic so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Way to completely disrespect your readers and the story you began. All that shit people rip SM apart for can be said about you too. Establish rules for your universe and then completely disregard them - check. Abuse Jacob for no plot-worthy reason - check. Add ridiculous twists just so you can write a sequel - check. At least her characters had unique voices, yours are all the same. There are numerous spelling and word errors. Sam is living with Emily at the end? WTF happened to Leah? But I kept reading because you also were so clever in spinning the original books in favor of Jacob. But then you threw that out. WTH? What a waste of my time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I'm leaving this review for any future curious readers. Great plot. Great ideas. Terrible grammar. HORRIBLE ending. This is not a Jacob/ Bella story. This is a make you so happy that someone came up with a creative way to keep Bella with Jacob in a loosely canon way and then say nevermind in the last few chapters. It's a threesome with Quil!
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »