Reviews for The Rift
masterfinn chapter 14 . 6/6
Im the disapointed one.
I am very disappointed. You have a lot of talent as a writer, much more than myself at this point. But dont write a story if you dont truly care about it. To post half a story and then leave its finishing hinged upon a movie, or reviews. True writers dont care what others think of thier work, and dont try to apoeal to the masses. If youre going to accept ideas, write a story with someones ideas. Dont write a story and then let people decide what goes in it. I will have an account soon, will post another review when the damn email comes through. As i said, I like the story so far, and your style if writing is very believable. I was pissed when i read the last two chapters that contained none of this story. Dont just sit and crap out a chapter. Really focus on the work you care for, that has meaning to you, and do it. Theres no point doing a story like that. If it means nothing to you, how can you make it mean something to others? I guess what im saying is, think about if you really care or not, and if you do, please continue the story. How you want it continued. I love youre work so far, and hope to see more quality and dedication in the future.
Too much foreshadow. Extremely.
willows674 chapter 14 . 2/28
ok so first of all you have not updated in over three years! i am so MAD! that movie is oviousely not playing anymore and since you did not update i guess you did not get what you were asking for. sad face. i just started reading this this morning and i really like it! it would KILL me if you did not write anything else! so please update soon. i love your story. i NEED to read it!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 14 . 2/3
I love this story but you're using the wrong indicator of how popular this story is. Few people review no matter how much they like a story.
MagiJay chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
What the flip
Sraxell chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
So I know you probably have a lot of suggestions for books from this chapter, but you can never have too many books! I suggest poison study by Maria v Snyder, tricksters choice by Tamara pierce and the sequel, and storm front by Jim butcher. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will squee. Not nessecarily in that order.
Dovahkiin chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I watched Rise Of The Guardians and it was awesome. I watched it with my mom, my dad, and my sister. This fanfic is really awesome.u can't end it here! But I really don't like fiolee things I think it should be Fionna and Finn. I really want to read more of this story I am not old enough to write my own fanfic so I read as many as I can. And here are some book suggestions: Iron-Hearted Violet, Rangers Apprentice, Brotherband Chronicles, and The Ruby Key. Plz write more!
Olive-Gravity chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Ok,
1) If you don't already know about this here; YOU WOULD LOVE !

2) I love you

3) you gave me a Merlin reference. :) thx
GirAdventureTime Bro chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I know this isn't relevent to what you ask your reads to do but I love your story. Im new to Fanfition and Ive been reading storys that might help me get a feel on how to start my up coming story. Thanks for your story and your help. Please write more.
TheBird0f-Hermes chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
to be honest, i created this account for the sole purpose of writing this review. This is the first Fic i have ever read and just may be the last. this, however, will not be the last Fic i read because it is not good. no in fact it is because it is good. it is very good indeed and for the author to just abandon her word like this is heartbreaking. I've waited patiently for the author to hold her end of the deal, but to no avail it seems. The author set a system for update, well we have 300 reviews yet there seems to be no sign of an update from the author. i am sad. though some chapters were rushed it seems i thoroughly enjoyed this Fic.
Aripeace chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I just saw this chapter, and I saw the movie with my family of five and my three other friends. I have to say it was the best movie I've seen in a while...
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Tinycha chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I LITERALLY SHRIKED WHEN YOU BROUGHT UP ROTG. THAT MOVIE IS GODLY OMFG.
22darkmoon22 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013