Reviews for Redemption
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I can see why this is your favorite of what you wrote. You write some great stuff about Platyborg. :D

I REALLY want to know what the mission was, so my vote is totally for more of these.
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was great closure :) I always wished the movie would show us more of the 2nd dimension, but I suppose the show DOES revolve around, well, the 1st dimension. SO I'm glad you wrote this fic to show us what happened.

A series revolving around this idea might be fun if you decide to write it!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is very well done! The characters are all portrayed correctly, and Perry's dilemma is one I hadn't thought about before. It's easy to empathize with him. Nice solution, too.
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I wish I could say something about this fic. It's just so great, the way you touched on Perry's feelings and his inner turmoil. The ending was so touching, too. This was a wonderful read.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was really well written, I enjoyed reading it. I wonder what Platyborg's reaction might be if he ever recovers the memories More Evil! Doofenshmirtz erased. Anyway keep up the good work.
igbogal chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
What a sweet, touching story this is! I like that you included just a touch of angst to balance everything out, since the characters are recovering from a war and all. I do hope there will be a sequel that explains the twinge of guilt Monogram was feeling...maybe OWCA unwittingly did something that helped evil!Doof rise to power?
aslan333 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
good story. do a series where he helps the town and he slowly get their memories back.
Pricat chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aw poor PlTyborgie is being guilty but it wasn't all his fault as Doof did this to hm.

I hope you write more Platyborg stuff as it's great and he needs more love on. Here
MeloDenesa chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I would very much like a sequel of this please :3
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Interesting?, you bet it would be interesting. I liked this story, its interesting to note what kind of things Perry went through to become devoted to Doofenshmirtz. Its interesting how you decided that he wouldn't remember anything at all, yet still remain loyal to Phineas and Ferb, even if he isn't exactly sure why. I mean, in the movie, it was like it was all forgive and forget for Perry, he even salutes the other Perry. But if he was general of the army that took over, there must have been a lot of people that feared and hated him, especially the resistance. And now he has to live with Candace, the leader of the resistance, and her parents. I'm sure their house would feel pretty awkward and tense when he enters a room. Anyways, I hope you do write more, good luck.
Kataang36 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I think this should be a series.

Your fan,