Reviews for Shining Star
cheesypancakes chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Extremely interesting.

I like how the story is progressing so far.

I like the concept of Alfred being an android created to fill the real Alfred's place.

Update soon.
CaptainCynical chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I can't imagine life without the Internet. But... is life truly life without Internetz?

I feel really sorry for Alfred. I hope this story'll have a happy ending with Arthur and Alfred falling in lub; I'm a sucker for fluff.

I think that you can improve your writing by making it more descriptive and improving your characterisations. Arthur's a bit too teary. I think of him as the kind of person who grins and bears it when things are going wrong and only takes his mask off in private.

Seeing as robo-Alfred is a different entity to Alfred, I would imagine that there are some parts of his personality that are different to how Alfred was. The futuristic world around the gang would also be interesting to read about.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
CaptainCynical chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I'm enjoying reading this fic. So the real Alfred's dead and Arthur had this clone made, except the clone's gone and lost its memories. I'd really like to see what happens next. I hope there'll be a happy ending. :)
HetareIggysama chapter 2 . 9/6/2011

another exceptional chapter. a few mistakes here and there, but overall, good. i like this universe, but sometimes it sounds like our current world, and sometimes (like in 1st chapter) it sounds futuristic lol like it so far though
the Queen of Cookies chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This is really good! Please keep writing.
Jenny Max chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
This is so beautiful, and you're so amazing for writing it. C': I'm so looking forward to get to read more

I love you. And keep being awesome. The suspense and drama are killing me.
HetareIggysama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
o3o heckeh yesh, this is pretty awesome so far! what does word :1475 mean? anyway, please continue soon