Reviews for Power Rangers Nature's Calling
WolfsbaneX chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Interesting color choices, considering which elements you are using for each. There was one grammar mistake, but it's minor. However, I cannot ignore the suddenness of the monster attack; you need to slow it down a little bit. All in all, this chapter is good, although rather short.
xXScream4Xx chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
How about Antonio.

Update dude!
WolfsbaneX chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
A bit rushed, but I like that green is the leader and you have a legitimate reason. I'd like it if you showed more personality from your rangers. Oh, and so you know ranger personality trends, red is hot-blooded, blue is either smart or relaxed, green is the funny and creative guy, yellow is the tomboy, pink is the girly girl.
WolfsbaneX chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Hmm... Well, to be honest, your beginning is weak and you seem to be more focused on describing clothing rather than the people themselves; what do they look like? I like the concept thus far, and I'd love to see where it leads, you need to work on your descriptions.
xXScream4Xx chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
How about Anthony! Please update soon dude!
BlueRedPinkRanger chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Great story! Can't wait for more.
JJB88 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Short but sweet.
JJB88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
How can a wheel be a zord?
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
This is a very intriguing idea for a story, however, it isn't working out all that well. The introduction would have worked better if you'd shown us the brothers instead of just told us about them. The single fat paragraph was a bit hard to read, and it worries me about formatting to come. You should look into getting a beta-"stiff" is the only word that comes to mind.

And I still don't like the character list in the first chapter. Profiles are helpful for the author, but for the reader they're just boring and/or full of spoilers. I only read them if they're examples for submitted characters. Also, looking at these profiles, they don't actually tell us a lot about the characters. The biggest worry I've got is that you have not described anything, be it about the Rangers, their suits or their weapons.

I love original teams, and this one could be pretty cool, but I'd advise you look around at some other original teams you like to see what you should work on. Also, I could sent you a profile model if you wanted to make your characters more distinct.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I do like new Power Ranger teams, but I really think you should just post the story-we don't need a list of Rangers. Also, it's hard to tell from this little actual writing, but you may want to find a grammar beta to smooth out your work.

Hope this goes well for you!