Reviews for Agnus Dei
toughchick44 chapter 5 . 10/23
Xxredninja chapter 6 . 10/12
Can't wait to read more!
This is an amazing story, I really want to read what happens next. I want to know how she reacts to knowing that he is alive! :)
ArkaadV chapter 6 . 7/11
I know its a long shot that an update will be forthcoming with the length of time that has elapsed since the last post but I would really like to read more. If you read this review, dear author, know that just because it has been so long that it hasn't been too long and that there is still an audience out there for this fic. May inspiration find you.
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I love it! Take ur time!
BrySt1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I wonder how Heather is going to react when she finds out that Michael is still alive... And that he wants to turn her... Well can't wait for the next chapter!
toughchick44 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Ok so i know u havejt updated in forever but not alot of people are writing priest fics so you should start up again cus i would like to read more of this story thank u
CaptainComplicated chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Write MORE!
You stopped writing JUST as it got interesting!
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
this is really good cant wait till the next chapter...
Charlotte chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I don't know what happened but they didn't let me finish what I was saying so the other post was not intended to be ridiculous rambling. I surely hope you decide to finish this story, I think you would find more people would come back to read it than you think. Thank you for your stories I really like your style!
Charlotte chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I feel so late finding this story! I hope you decide to finish it, I love the character u created. She fits in so well and
Yodes chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Interested in reading more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Please continue of you can, I love this
kerrie chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love it, I'm very interested. I look forward to read more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »