Reviews for Agnus Dei
SoNotYourAverageGirl chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I love it! Take ur time!
BrySt1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I wonder how Heather is going to react when she finds out that Michael is still alive... And that he wants to turn her... Well can't wait for the next chapter!
toughchick44 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Please continue, IM DYING WITH WAITING HERE!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Ok so i know u havejt updated in forever but not alot of people are writing priest fics so you should start up again cus i would like to read more of this story thank u
CaptainComplicated chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Write MORE!
You stopped writing JUST as it got interesting!
Citizen-of-Nightvale chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
this is really good cant wait till the next chapter...
Charlotte chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I don't know what happened but they didn't let me finish what I was saying so the other post was not intended to be ridiculous rambling. I surely hope you decide to finish this story, I think you would find more people would come back to read it than you think. Thank you for your stories I really like your style!
Charlotte chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I feel so late finding this story! I hope you decide to finish it, I love the character u created. She fits in so well and
Yodes chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Interested in reading more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Please continue of you can, I love this
kerrie chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love it, I'm very interested. I look forward to read more.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Lystan chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
So are you ever going to post the next chapter of this? I've been dying to read the rest of this!
Arinlianette chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Awesome Priest fanfic :)
AzErTy007 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Argh... No more chapters just when it got really interesting... Sorry, that's rude of me but right when I was really getting into it I realized there were no more chapters to read. -_-" Well, I really hope to see you update this story sometimes: I liked it a lot, your OC is interesting and I really wonder how you're going to conceal their relationship with the movie's plot. Thanks for writing this in any case!