Reviews for Sex, Lies, and Crime Scene Tape
Wow very intense... I was a little skeptical about Fin from the beginning and I was very grateful Cragen became ok with them... Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Awesome story, I'm still a little grossed out by Fin having a crush on Olivia though, I see them more as brother/sister status. A lot of twist and turns that were amazing and didn't see coming. Also, I didn't like how you didn't let us know what that document said :(. Other then that, thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
AWESOME!e/o e/o e/o...
LMFAO chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I haven't even read the first word on the page, but I noticed your chapter titles and laughed out loud! I love that song!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I figured out it was Dean, but damn I never expected Dana!
JennysPrincess96 chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Holy crap this story was amazing! Keep writing, always!
EmilyEashappie3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i was cheaking how many chapters were in this fanfic, n i was reading the tittles. on the 2nd chspter tittle, i was like "Pretty Little Liars theme song...Nice choice"
SVUFan4Life chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
i havent read it in soo long that i have to start over :/ but im sure it will be just as good as the first time i read it, once i remember that is lol.
Foreverlove1820 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I really enjoyed this! And I loved that you used "secret" by the pierces in as the chapter titles :) I love them and that song! Great job!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. You crafted an intriguing mystery and a steaming romance and weaved them together perfectly. Nice work, and thank you for sharing.
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 11/9/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out in the end! What did the letter say, that he loved her, he missed her, that Kathy was gone?
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I hope Fin's not bad!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I hope everything works out! Who is it?
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Is this Porter? Is Dana really dead?
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense ending! I hope everything works out!