Reviews for Danny Phantom: Chest of Demons Chronicles-The Beginning
FallenLeaf12 chapter 1 . 1/22
this is a good start! and sorry I'm probably even worse at coming up with titles. story plots? no problem. titles? I try
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think this is a great story so far and i would like to tell you to not worry about the title. It fits in well, although I think it might fit in a bit more if it was called "The 13 Villains of Danny Phantom" because Danny is already a ghost and has fought them. Therefore villains might sound better. It's just a suggestion. If you don't like my idea, you could keep it "The 13 Ghosts of Danny Phantom"
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

Will the Daphne, Shaggy, & Scooby be in it? How about Vincent Van Ghoul & Flim Flam?
TiFu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
oh, cool that's an awesome idea. XD is the story going to have a sequel or something, because it has a colon...
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i love it already! Update soon
AK1028 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I think it is pretty good so far. Keep up the great work!
Funkatron chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Actually, Vlad was greying in his human form and his ghost form had Black hair. Otherwise interesting premise
JJB88 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
AWSOME!

LOVE IT!

HERE IS A TITLE: The 13 Ghosts of Danny Phantom: The RETURN OF VLAD AND THE 13 GHOSTS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is a good first chapter I can't wait to see the next one.