Reviews for Devil's Paradox
Pleeeeeeease chapter 3 . 6/11
Please update I'm dyyyyyyying I've been waiting since you posted it and you said two years ago it was done I'm crying pleeeeease I beg youuuu I'm weak and desperate I need it
Graffiti-Kami chapter 3 . 5/27
Yes, children are freaking creepy. Especially in horror movies. I have to admit, though, having a child give you their tooth (that still has blood and gums on them)? That's probably in the top 10 of the "freakish things children do" list. I wonder if that incident is going to come back and bite them in the ass later on...

Really obsessed with this story so far! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Pls chapter 1 . 1/4
Updaaaaaate plsplspls you promised and I'm dying
Bluesanx3 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Can't wait for an update
SasoriTactic chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Update when you can Devil Lad and Finch are always a fan favorite! .
sadzone chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Please please update! ;v; Wonderful writing and interesting story, I really want to know what happens next.
Robin chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Hey, read your story awhile back and it's cool to know that you're still updating it, so please post a new chapter soon! I'M DYING FROM A LACK OF NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Continue this soon okay!
Ryuuatsu chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Oh my god. Ohhhhhhhhh my gooooooooooooooooood. I mean this 100% genuinely: I have never been as excited to see a fic update as I was over this one. I love this fic so so much and you've pretty much made my year by updating it. I can't wait to read where things go next, this is still fantastic and I'll still be waiting at the edge of my seat for updates!
KittyAttack chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I'm still reading! Still love it :)
Littlekittykisa chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Pleas update
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Okay, I've already reviewed the other two chapters so this is my only way of begging you, PLEASE UPDATE! YOU'RE KILLING ME!

You've dragged me back into the ILH fandom and then left me hanging! Please please please update! I'm not the only one that wants this! My friends do too! They just don't have fanfiction accounts so they can't tell you!
YouKnowWho chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
This is fantastic! I'm looking forward to more! I'm so glad you updated!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Oh my Gosh this is so perfect please update!
PhineasFlynns chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
That. Was. Perfect.

I'm so excited for more! I never thought you'd update, so naturally I was floored when you did! You didn't disappoint! I love it!