Reviews for The Right Wish
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Lol I wanna see ikuto jealous so bad. Though jealousy is hideous to me, it can be good sometimes to know that ur loved that much..
Day chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Wow you have a very creative and great story your have written! Please keep up the amazing work! I can't wait to see what happens next XD
SemiraBlake chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
I really like the coupling you have and how it grew. :)
liraness chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
sweet story, I can't wait for the next chapter! there aren't many IKUTOxOC fanfics out there, and this is the first one i've read so i hope the others are as good as yours. please update soon. ;)
AzaleaDahlia chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
I'm in love with this story. Literally. Awesome job! You did great writing this. The plot is unique and interesting . Hope you date soon ;)
NiennaxAncalime chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I absolutely adore your story! I had to keep reading, and it kept me up throughout then night. The story line is so creative and interesting! It would make anyone fall in love with your story, such as I have. I hope everything will be amazing just as the first eight chapters have been.

I wonder if Hikari will be involved with big fight with Easter, or she might be kidnapped? My thoughts are going crazy at the moment.

I absolutely hope that your going to continue your amazing story! (:
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I …LOVE THIS UPDAATTEE PWEAASEE
Hikari1796 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I really like this ff so far. Please update soon! -
Nemo-chan chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
This story is really great!Update soon!
Lolsmilyfacw chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
The plots pretry good and your a great writer, your grammers great too, but your OCs a bitch in all honesty.
lolmomo88 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I love your story, I'd say it would turn out to be an awesome story. I'm guessing, the person who put the comforters there would be Ikuto since he sneaks into Amu's room and he's not exact one to show himself doing such caring things :) Can't wait for the next chapter; I bet it'll be great

I hope you update soon~!
Ballad of Sinners chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Nix: So uhm...I guess you drop the Fic? It was interesting, in fact it was. The end confuse me a little, because I didn't know to how you were referring to: Ikuto or Kukai~.

If it were to be possible, hope to read another chapter anytime soon. (sorry, I'm not an English speaker, sorry for all the mistakes and whatever.)
Izabell Hitachiin chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
This Story Is By Far My FAVOURITE Shugo Chara FF EVA

~Cookie 4 U~

Please Update Soon I Realy Want To Read More LOve

Izabell
ammytaylor chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Love your story kept up the good work
RenewEna chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Please keep on updatiing! I really like this story...

but can it have a kukaiXOC ending? 'cause there are so many story's with ikuto in them.