Reviews for Taking the Easy Way Out
Guest chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Love this story. I read it so many times and think Kate is lucky to have Rick's love. That man!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
This is one of my most favourite stories. Loved it and read it so many times. Our Kate our Rick.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Red Ferrari. Castle is here. That amazing man madly in love with Kate. Kate please come to your senses. Please. Very nice writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Kate, my dear girl, what have you done? You pushed out Castle? How stupid you two are? When do your timing match? God only knows, but I am heart broken.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Hope Jim calls Castle and that man-child who loves Kate unconditionally comes rushing to the scene. We the poor Caskett shippers can only hope. You have made our heart sink (almost).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I am going to kill Josh and hand over Kate to Castle if Jim does not do it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Poor Josh. I don't like Josh but it was cruelty on Kat's part to hurt him like that on the wedding day. To me like many other fans, Castle is Castle - Kate's 'one and done'.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I hate Kate a little here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It is one of my favourite stories. There are several in the fanfic and it is definitely one of them. Good writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Wow! Loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Yes. They are perfect Yin and Yang and are made for each other. Hope to see Caskett wedding in season 7.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
I love this chapter and wish our Caskett to be happy with each other in future.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
WOW! Loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
"He had come for her, despite everything... He, that generous, unselfish and big-hearted man, would let her decide how things were going to be between them. That was just Richard Castle's way, and she loved him for it." Still so valid after 5 seasons. But Beckett's action of runaway bride is somehow cruel to the man (however big 'jerk' he is) waiting for her in the church.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
So silly! Josh? AWW! Such a foolish decision. But I agree with your note below.