Reviews for Andromeda
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 3/18
Very realistic, this is pretty much how I've always seen this happening in my mind. Favourite bits were the couple of times Andromeda was channelling Sirius and when she told him she knew they'd had sex (shock, horror!) which, actually, was probably part Sirius too, thinking about it! Also loved the reconciliation, of course, since these two are my all-time favourite canon couple, so I can't bear to see them separated, which actually makes my life rather difficult since about half their relationship is about being apart, lol!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wonderful!
carolinaliarfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Yes yes yes yes YES! Loved this.
ElizabethAQB chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I'm so glad I've discovered you ! Your writing is fantastic ! And it's not easy to find nice canon authors... I loved your Andromeda , seriously !
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Like this.

Thank you for writing.
MadHatterx12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
It was PERFECT! Perfect! I can't imagine anything but that, it's simply the only wayyyy it could have been, it's perfect!
RedIsNotAColour chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Okay, it isn't even fair how perfect these are, what are you trying to do, kill me?!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This Was A Very Good And Touching. Story! !
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I loved Andromeda here-she seemed so very Black, and I mean that as a compliment. Strong, and powerful, and sure of herself, and not easily intimidated or bullied. In fact, she's brilliant. I love Remus's eventual show of backbone (although he absolutely deserved to grovel), and Tonks's reaction to hearing that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were happy at the news. I had never thought about what it might have been like for her, having to wonder if people would be happy for her. Great drama and emotion and highly entertaining :) If only I could have read this before finding out what happens in the end...
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this is amazing, maybe your best!
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I cried! :'( And I laughed too, at Andromeda's "My daughter is pregnant, Remus, don't you think I know what you two have been doing?" line. This was brilliant! (And I seriously need to be more creative in my reviews - I think I say "brilliant" too much :\)

Happy writing!
Shiki
Living4Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This. Is. The greatest!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Such an enjoyable, well written, well characterised, well everything piece! Nice work! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
For my own purposes, Dora never told anyone but Ginny – who forced it out of her – the exact truth about where Remus was. She knew he'd come back to her. (gnbrules Understanding)

This is nice.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
nice :) going to check out your other stories now...