Reviews for the harmony of us
disneyfreaks0223 chapter 1 . 2/24
I loved how Tori was explored in this story. I loved how it shows how, even though she's viewed as the perfect girl in everyone's eyes, she has some insecurities herself.

I really liked how it was Jade who talked some senses to Tori, because it shows that although Jade might not like Tori that much, she still cares for Tori - and that they're friends... kinda. Also, the song that Andre 'composed' for Tori was awesome. I know it's only like two or three lines but it made me wish that it was a real song, sung by Andre (or, you know, Leon). It may have been just two - three lines but I can see that if it was a full length song, it would've been a great song.

I also loved the whole Tandre story. One of the greatest things in Victorious was Andre and Tori's friendship. Although I ship them together (but my Victorious OTP is in fact BADE!) and sometimes wished that they were together for real on the show, it's their friendship and the fact that they care about each other so much that amazes me when it comes to these two.

Awesome story by the way! xx
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed reading this.
AquaHummingbird chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
At least she didn't go anorexic, but what did happen is still bad...But this was an awesome story!
the obituaries chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
"And maybe that's what she is in the group, an amplifier." I liked that line of Tori finally realizing that she had a place. A few things stuck out as overemphasized (I think you need to trust your writing more for it to be simple and deliver on its own) but most of her feelings were pretty relatable and seemed real, which I think carried the fic.
marniemadden chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
It really worked :) I liked this a lot! The characterisation of André especially was great, but Tori was good too.
jlevi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
that was amazing... nice to see her in a not so spectacular pov
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
A perfect depiction of a girl feeling left out. It's selfish but it's humane.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I have an account, but I didn't put it there because... I'd lime to remain anonymous.

First of all: this is beautiful. The flow is gorgeous and raw, and PureSolidEmotion. You really captured the feelings and pulse of the characters and the pain she's going through.

Secondly, I have been going through similar issues right now. I feel like all my friends work better and have more fun without me, which some of them have proven to me, through their constant ignoring of me. Don't get me wrong, I do have friends who like me, but we don't... Fit. I only spens time with them because they're the only constant in my life.

I feel like I'm not good enough for them, or my family, or my teachers, or anybody, for that matter.

So thank you for writing this. It made me realize that there is hope, and that I may be misreading the whole situation.
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I've read this earlier, and I wanted to review but there wasn't any time. But now - I can give you a very long review of why I love your writing so much.

You've captured Tori in a whole new, ( I think ) light and I know you hate her and want her dead, but really - this was well written.

I don't read much Victorious fics - I never browse through them anyways; but this is love.

Your version of ToriAndre is great, hon - &hearts

I'll spare you all of the things I can ramble on for this fic, just 'cause I have like 180 more stories to read and review.

Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Perfect. I like how this flows. I like how the small victory she has makes her so happy.

Beautiful.

-Abbi
MaybeThisTimeI'llWin chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I loved this. It was very will written and everyone was in character. The Tori/Andre was awwwww worthy but my heart warmed a little when Jade stepped up to help her "enemy." Great job :)
Little Angel of Love chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
The story was absoulutly amazing! It was heartfelt and well written. You expressed the feelings almost every teen feels once in their life. I love tandre! PLEASE MAKE MORE TANDRE SHOTS! please :)
SADAndLoved chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love this! Beautiful story, your ahmazing dude!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Best one i've read in a while