Reviews for All The Right Signs
Syri Reed chapter 1 . 6/28
I loved this story! Having Puu be the one to reveal Yusuke's feelings for Hiei was perfect and absolutely hilarious. You did a great job of keeping them in character and the fact that all their friends are so accepting of their relationship is really heartwarming. I'll definitely read more of your stuff. :)
*giggles* Yep. That's totally how it would happen. They're both too hard headed to think of it themselves but Puu would act on it even if his other had no idea that was percolating in his subconscious. It would take the two of them /years/ to figure it out on their own without help- thank Kami for Puu! XD
Phoenix y Griffon JinHiwatari chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
So cute of Puu to try to explain what Yusuke felt about Hiei :D awwwwn
I really liked, I hope you do more like this
Blondielocks In Space chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Look at me, not being lazy and adding a story to my favs!

Funny feel good story. As per usual You captured the dynamic between the YYH cast and worked it in to a tidy plot for this oneshot. Good job
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
absolutely loved it
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was amazing. Humorous with just the right tinge of romance. I am definitely going to read your other stories!

... In several hours. It's two am here.

But really, great job!

You are awesome!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this! It's soo adorable.
raineynight chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awwww, that was so cute! XD
Nuyaviel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You started with what I found to be a fairly original concept (the whole Puu-Hiei thing), and it was nicely executed, with lots of fluff and teasing and romance. I thought there were points for improvement in the grammar, but overall, nice one-shot. :)
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was cute! I liked seeing the Puu Hiei interaction. :D
ChordsofMusic chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I'm not the biggest yaoi fan, but that was so darn cute XD
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aww for some reason I love fics in which Puu expresses Yusuke's feelings for Hiei! So thanks for the fic!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Lol that was so cute. And it's a very original idea, not one I've seen used before with this couple. Good job!
kit-kit chapter 1 . 9/2/2011