Reviews for Finally 17!
This is awful this is sick... you're sick- it is not right to have a 17 year old girl with a like 30 something old man that's not right...
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 1 . 8/24
Seems a lot like Molly and a certain other Harry to me. IF of course, shit goes down with Murphy. I guess age gaps stop mattering to people when your life span is long enough for compound interest to become relevant.
Spazzman29 chapter 36 . 5/25
I can't believe I liked this story when I first read it. Harry is a wuss and there is too much focus on Lily who is by far the most hated character in this story and is completely irredeemable, Harry should just disown her. You also made an OC who is completely unlikable yet he never gets whats coming to him and ends up getting everything he wants.

In short this story is a clusterfuck.
Bushkid168 chapter 3 . 4/2
I don't know, I feel like this would have been better as a one-shot. It's chapter 3 and it's already a little... ~ehhh. Aside from that, I loved the first chapter!
Moacat chapter 1 . 3/20
What? Why the hell would you even think of this pairing let alone write almost 50 chapters about it? This is disgusting she is 17 and fucking her 40 or 50 something uncle, that's just wrong. It doesn't matter if they share blood wtf is wrong with you
You kept reapeating the part of wanting to nameth e boy harry in at least 3-4 different scenes
This us supposed to be a harry x rose not a stupid lily fanfic
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 1 . 3/6
Fan-fucking-tastic.
Julius chapter 1 . 2/26
Yo know I think they are acting to fucking mature for young adults and harry is acting like a moron who doesn't give a lot of shit except any one but rose.I feel its a bit unrealistic and still if u work hard u might get better at it.
Jeff chapter 1 . 2/25
U know its quite an unique pairing but is believable and I think could have part of the cannon
Noble Korhedron chapter 48 . 2/2
Great story, but one Q. that seems unresolved; DID Hermione ever get that divorce they discussed?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Holy shot this story is amazing! You blend the eroticness and the soft, emotional intimacy so well~
mermizle chapter 48 . 12/5/2016
I fucking love obscure pairings like this one and it's even rarer to find one this long and well written. Now I just need to hope I find a millicent/Harry one.
AzraelDeathReaper chapter 48 . 9/15/2016
This was an amazing story