Reviews for Finally 17!
Spazzman29 chapter 48 . 7/17
I liked the story even if I feel that it was too angsty at points.

One thing though, what happened to Astoria since Draco was always with Valentina and this chapter made it sound like they were much more than Wizard and mistress.
Spazzman29 chapter 38 . 7/17
I liked this story before you gave Lily all these stupid things that makes no sense. The animagus part is about as stupid as the feeling magic. If it wasn't for the fact there are only 10 chapters left I would probably stop reading.
iCanGrammar chapter 1 . 4/18
OK haven't read this story yet but WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS I GOT VERY SCARED BC ISNT HARRY HER UNCLE BY MARRIAGE LIKE THAT IS NOT GOOD RIGHT?

love
v startled child
Literally one of the best fanfics I've read in a while.
It us a strange pairing. Nice writing but this is definitely not my cuppa tea.
Ron chapter 48 . 2/16
Thanks for writing.
Is it the same guy? Cause I feel like it's the same guy
Merlin2.0 chapter 48 . 2/14
Congrats on finishing the story. It always makes me happy when people finish their works here :D
MoonWolfAtlantis chapter 48 . 2/14
Sad to see this story end, but it was time I have been reading it ever since I found it all those years ago
Temporal Knight chapter 47 . 1/16
This wedding chapter was very nice and sweet. I do hope that Ron and Hermione don't end up back together afterwards though because his issues aren't just going to disappear overnight.

I really don't think you should've skipped the conversation about Rose's submissive desires though. That's a conversation that seriously needs to have happened prior to the wedding. My own marriage broke up partially due to bedroom issues and that talk needs to have been done before the two exchange vows. It doesn't even need to be a big deal. They just need to set boundaries and rules and safe words.

Anyway, this has been a sweet story so far for the most part and I'm looking forward to seeing how you end it. This is a fun ship that I haven't seen before and while there are some issues it's been nice to read!
Temporal Knight chapter 46 . 1/16
Another continuity problem here. Rose and Harry already talked about naming their son "Harry" so he really shouldn't be acting like this is the first he heard it. It could've been meant as a joke perhaps but it didn't come across that way in the writing. It is sweet to see them having triplets though with two daughters. Harry needs more girls.
Temporal Knight chapter 45 . 1/16
Well it is certainly nice to see that Hermione has wised up a bit. The Ron you portray in this story is quite honestly frightening. He's the kind of person you could see accidentally killing his family in a rage and then either collapsing or killing himself once he calmed down enough to realize what he'd done. Hell he almost had done that to Rose already. It's good to see her leaving him finally.

One thing that I keep forgetting to note, it's a good thing that you keep having Harry say how much he loves Rose because honestly at times it really does feel like a Harry/Hermione story. I love a good H/Hr story though so I'm certainly not complaining. I'm just commenting on how without the younger Weasley in the picture I'd have a very hard time seeing why this wasn't an H/Hr tale.
Temporal Knight chapter 44 . 1/16
And this chapter right here is why Safe Words exist...

I got a little worried something like this would happen from the first chapter her inclinations were touched upon but I think both massively overreacted here and the overall communication sucks. Honestly I would expect that from Harry considering even in canon Harry is denser than a rock and has no concept of how to express himself. I would've thought Rose would've figured out that though prior to this incident.
Temporal Knight chapter 35 . 1/16
Okay one major glaring continuity error here that hits like a freight train. In chapter 27 you have Rose freaking out over Demetri Nott but here you have Dmitri as Lily's ex and Charlie Nott as Rose's ex. Normally this wouldn't be as huge of a problem except for the fact that Charlie is an abusive, rapist asshole who deserves to rot in jail while Dmitri is a bit of an obnoxious jerk who honestly seems to care about Lily and who is quite taken with him in return. Big difference there and I really think you ought to go back and fix the first reference.
Temporal Knight chapter 27 . 1/14
Love Astoria here. Most of my other comments for this chapter were included in my one for Chapter 28.