Reviews for Secret love
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
update soon
pleaseee! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I love it! please write more and continue lucas's and bianca's relationships!
FanFictionette chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Sorry for that creepy review. I'm assuming you're not Abbie. I clicked the wrong link. Sorry lol.
FanFictionette chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Abbie, it's Bridget. I have no clue what this is about but, I am so happy you finally posted something.

P.s. Have you started working on the prompt yet?
snickerdoodle98 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Oh noo! You gotta finish don't leave me hanging (although everyone loves cliffhangers) A good thing about your writing is you leave them wanting more haha keep writing!
snickerdoodle98 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I really liked it and I want to see what happens! :) I'm all for Lucas but sometimes I think Bianca and Balthazar are just perfect haha keep it up! It was a little choppy at first and could use some descriptions but otherwise i liked it.
lokiipassion chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
i liked the part when bianca was like ok instead of giving an explanation why she was with Balthazar
Maddz chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
hay. I coulent be bothered loging in :P great chappie btw :) i do feel sorry for lucus tho :( keeps it up.
WhyDoVampiresSparkle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
holy sweet mother of nyx! this is brillient! Grrrrr my 'n' button isnt working properly BUT that is my problem at the moment :) oh my goddess i cannot WAIT for a new chapter! I demand it! Haha lolz. Jks. Jks. Yake your sweet old time cause then it will be even more brillient then brillient. Keep up the brillient work XD oh and i luved the part how hes all 'your beautiful bianca' and how its in third person. Yay for reveiws and i hope this one makes you smile cause it made me smile and i only wrote it :)

Maddz :P .xx.