Reviews for Inventories
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I liked it. I always liked numbuh 60 because he was a drill Sargent and a prankster and only showed up in like two episodes. 202 sounds pretty cool, too. :) Great job.
angelraider chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
God, I'm so late to the party the party has actually died and moved on to heaven.

;_; anyway. Have I said I love this? Because I do. Love it. Love it so much. Loooove.
OriginalDemigodSuperspy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Gah, Zach defeated me. But this is wiiiiin. I didn't know much at all about 202, but I really like what you did with her. 60 is awesome too of course. XD This is pure win. You definitely deserve to place!
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very lovely! Always wanted to use that word. Anyway, I love what you've done with 202. You went in, took her apart, and put her back together making this girl who has depth, character, and background. Which is very juicy. I like Patton in this as well, especially how he gives her the nickname of tech. Don't know, just really liking that.

If you ever decide to expand on this, the outcome would be amazing. KND land misses you too! (Now working this into my canon)
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Spelling and grammar: 9970

Detail: 5000

Originality: 13000

Total: 27970

Rank: A!

Great story! I'd say more, but I need to get to school!