Reviews for Button Down Shirts
amd5551 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
LOL haha i love this. In fact, I read all the oneshots, series up to this point. It took a while but it was WORTH IT! very good job!

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU about Marvel screwing up with rogue's 'relationship status'. I honestly stopped reading after rogue & magneto hooked up. I mean,... i get the whole Gambit and rogue hooking up and breaking up continuously but C'MON! It's great to know that magneto is in his 'prime' time and shape but... there are too many buts.

Thank god xmen evolution gave us the option to reboot the whole series in fanfiction and our fantasies!

ANYWAY, loved this oneshot as well as the statue of liberty incident. I cannot wait to read the next one as well! Awesome titles by the way. Mentioning hot accessories or clothing is the perfect smutty description for romy fanfaction :D
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was really good and I enjoyed it. (I feel so sorry for them, though.)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
and THAT its what happens when yer used to hardcore rough sex and then try to have ANY lil sexy thing while broken and bruised... well... at least they got so far as to reach the washboard abs, even if they didnt get to play a role here. NEVER forget the washboard abs. they need some loving. XD
Violetvenomkiss chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love this :) hehe

Sooo funny I was literally lol

I like when Rogue takes charge! Too bad they didn't get to some physical lovin haha Darn essex!
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
your stories are amazing. I don't usually like romancy scenes, but for some reason I adore your ones, it's just...I can't describe it- perfect? You should do another one. In fact, as long as you get reviews you should do more.
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was the most hilarious sexy moment I have read! I guess this was not the kind of erotic pain they were going for, huh?

Nice start!

~Ru
R 'n' R LOVER chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AHAHAHAHA This was so hilariously sexy! I love you rogue and Remy stories! Good writing!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahaha reading this brightens my day _
Lina Annabella chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
First of all, I wanna say sorry! I apologize for not reviewing! I did not know there was an update! I did not get near to my laptop cause of some internet breakdown.

Onward to reviewing! :

Poor, poor Remy and Rogue, and stupid Essex. They can't even enjoy some lovin'.

Despite their injuries, the scenes are totally HAWT!

Just when they were gonna get to the good part, ''Merde'' and ''shit'' happens.

This oneshot is steamy at the same time hilarious, you know I thought they were gonna get laid?

The oneshot is great!

Midnight you are truly, absolutely amazing, I am looking forward to your next works!

Love you Midnight! In an author-fan way.
xLebeaux chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh my goodness, Remy in his button down shirt seems quite irresistible. Haha, must have been frustration for them to be having an off day like that. Really enjoyed this mini, hope to be reading more in the series soon :)
TheOrangeBliss chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
:D :SQUEE: Dedication to me . One of the reasons why I review often is BECAUSE I know you are actually reading them and that you actually appreciate them ( I am also FLATTERED to be mentioned before a chapter/story). Thank YOU for actually taking the time to read comments, and actually write this silly one shot!

This was actually pretty funny and sad ( in a desperate hormone-fulled way). They are trying so hard to get it on, but their bodies are just so abused that they just can't! XD... so they just give up! Haha, it does make quite a bit of sense though considering what they've just endured. I really enjoyed this and I was trilled when I got the email notification saying that Midnight Auroua has posted something.

Ps. Puddy (David) is a character from Seinfeld and putty is the clay stuff :D

Pss YOU are the best :DDDD
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Oh, I just LOVE all the LOVE! :)

Okay, men-the right men, mind-in button down shirts are just sexy. Fact.

"The way he spoke to her, as if he knew that no matter how stupid he was, she would be sticking around."

Which is in fact, a trait he should be very grateful for, considering how often he is stupid.

Haha. They're both so banged up they can't DO ANYthing!

Wow. They are determined aren't they?

Only Remy and Rogue would have this much trouble having a romantic interlude. Every time they got this close before, Logan stopped them. And now...

You. Are. Amazing. Seriously, this was so perfect, and totally in continuity for the KHS series after LBG. :) Love love love with much lovin's.
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Lordy how I love this. it's funny and sexy and terrible all at the same time. I mean, nothing should get in the way of sexy-times. It makes me feel for Rogue. I would be pissed of i couldn't get Remy out of one stupid button down. Another fabulous addition the the Knee High Socks series.
DarkLatinAngel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
lolz xD that was awesome. it was funny and sexual and just an awesome story. i read all of your stories but never review, sorry i dont ever have time but today i loved this story so much i figured it'd be a crime not to review :P I love your the knee high socks series and think ur an awesome writer keep up the good work :) also i think all ur ideas (for the voting) are awesome i think if you find the time u should try to do all of them or maybe the top 2 :D
EnglishRose28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was amazing! Best make out scene ever! So funny.

Love all of your work especially your "Knee high socks" series.

Can't wait for more! :)