Reviews for Little Prince
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
love this story, prowl is so cute
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Aww! So much squee!
Awesome job!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
aww so sweet
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
*squeeeeeee* how have I not reviewed this! I love this verse, really really love it! I hope you write more soon!
Sapphire-Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! So sweet and happy. I like how you have made Shockwave and the command trine good instead of having autobots play the parts.

I adore the other stories in this series too, although I thought there was more. Will you be posting them again? Please say you will.
Kelral Orlyana chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really love this series! I was disappointed when the stories were taken off , I'm glad to see them back.

I'm looking forward to reading more.
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Glad to see this story back. Little Prowl is so cute.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm glad to see some stories up! I have always thought this was a cute fic but alas...my OTP is J/P and thus, I am eagerly waiting to see your J/P fics up again. *beams* Still...absolutely adorable!
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really adore this series. I hope you re-post it here and continue it.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really can't wait until you continue this series... Quick question, in this AU does the war actually happen? Cause that would be sad if it did.
Deezaster82 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I liked this story a lot! Please, could you write more of it? I'd love to see what will happen when Prowl is old enough to enter the trine!
Thalanee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Good to see you back so soon :)

The added details make this story even better than it was before. It's one of the best stories I've ever read and I'm looking forward to more of this 'verse.