Reviews for Dearly Beloved
TXJ chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Amen! I'm still rooting for these two.
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww, if only! I love Duke and Audrey together and Duke being that nervous on his wedding day was adorable.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good story
Mich' Loinvoyant chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
"It was only the three of them, which meant someone had to be left out." Too true. Good thing there is enough UST between Nathan and Duke for me to be a total OT3 girl in this show. (if I have to ship only two of them, it would be Audrey/Duke, though- maybe because Nathan is the one I loke less between the three of them)
neoxphile chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Cute. Please write more Audrey-Duke fics. We need 'em )
DamonFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey! I love this pairing, unfortunately there arent many peaple writing about them.. I hope that changes! very cute btw..
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love Duke and Audrey together! Great little story.
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm a devout Audrey/Nathan fan (though not opposed to an OT3), but this is still not bad. ;) Seriously, stay and play in the Haven fandom, it'll be nice to have more good writers around, even if they favor the "wrong" ship. ;)
roseconnelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hey that's no fair! I want more! I am so divided on which pairing I love more Audrey/Duke or Audrey/Nathan.
thedivinecomedy chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You're continuing this, right? Or at least making a story leading up to the point?

I'm an Audrey/Nathan and Audrey/Duke fan, so your story is great for me. The fact that she loves and marries one, but loves the other as well... SO GREAT. Please keep going!